What's new

Denied Lawyer Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why we dont make Lawyer job that you can call him if any one get busted??and he gets payments and every thing??please reply

Crusty

Platinum Member
I think this was already suggested but personally I dont support because people would abuse it. People would get that job to get their friends outta jail without any RP.

JakeSummers

Lawyers should be hireable when you've been brought to jail. The Lawyer could then take a random percentage of the suspect's jailtime. Like 10-30% or something. Doesn't work on himself.

Or maybe even RP it, Lawyer talks to the cop and they IC'ly look over the evidence, and agree to detract some jail time, if the Lawyer can convince the cop to do that.

Nikita_Cherdenko

I think a batter system would be to post bail, a lawyer posts bail and if the person is arrested again their previous charge gets added to their current charge, this way if you abuse it, it's just more time, and if you commit a crime after being bailed, and get arrested bail is set higher and higher, or No bail for bigger crimes.

very good suggestion guys i think it maybe work and it must be rp but guys please think of orders that we can give to him (/example)

Status
Not open for further replies.