What's new

Denied Lawyer Faction after organizing(Very cool)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made this idea before,but now i have more info for this idea.
1-Laywer faction will be spawned at PD of any town.
2-Payday of lawyer will be big because they do alot of effort(350$)1st rank then other ranks will increase(100$)each one.
3-Cars of the lawyers will be black majestic.
4-The coo. have black stretch car.
5-The lawyers have black and grey suits and the brown fur jacket skin(i think its good for lawyer).
6-The lawyers job is to help the prisoners to get out before or after being jailed, because prisoner can call them while in jail.
7-The judge have the command /getout {id} {reason}.But prisoner must prove to cop first that he is innocent by lawyer.
8-The jadge have the command /decreasetime {id} {reason}.This command can decrease the time of Jail for prisoner but must prove also.
9-The judge is coo and he is the one who have this commands the lawyer just prove and judge do the command.
10-There must be witnesses and proves and it will be great rp
Example of all rp the judge and lawyer can do:
Now imagine with me the lawyer wear his fur brown jacket ,and get into his majestic car ,and turn eon ,then go to the pd were the judge is wating for him, and on the other side cops are detaining the prisoner to the court then the lawyer start rp by telling like /me opening a pictures of the murdere. or /me opening the file.
The prisoner should also give lawyer info before they go there.
I didnt see this idea before in any server so i think it will be great fun with it.
I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND PLEASE NO BAD COMMENTS JUST TRY WITH ME TO MAKE THIS WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

Nikita_Cherdenko

Not a good idea, as seen with Itami's they all end up getting bored and going on a DM fest.

Yurik Cherdenko

Yes make lawyer a job not a faction please, it will be itamis mrk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.