What's new

Latin Kingz Signature (Can be used by anyone in the gang)

Hopkins

Silver Member
Playboy X said:
TysonPapa said:
Lakers shirt? i think nigga's wear lakers shirt Yo' My Man Kobe and stuff.. that's fail signature
Actually (don't mean to sound like a prick or nothing) the mexican gangster tries to act like a "nigga" or a black thug. Most mexican gangsters talk just like a black one would, and dress like them too. But because some of the chicano race has acted like gangsters for so long, the stereotypical chicano figure is portrayed as a gangster. You may be thinking of something like, "La Eme" which is a mexican prison gang that just focus on making money. They're more of a mafia however than a gang. They collect money from the stereotypical chicano gangsters like, "Surenos" and shit. The mexican mafia usually covers themselves in tattoos and speaks only spanish. Which I think is what quite a few people think a "mexican gangster" is.

Yurik Cherdenko

Hopkins said:
Playboy X said:
TysonPapa said:
Lakers shirt? i think nigga's wear lakers shirt Yo' My Man Kobe and stuff.. that's fail signature
Actually (don't mean to sound like a prick or nothing) the mexican gangster tries to act like a "nigga" or a black thug. Most mexican gangsters talk just like a black one would, and dress like them too. But because some of the chicano race has acted like gangsters for so long, the stereotypical chicano figure is portrayed as a gangster. You may be thinking of something like, "La Eme" which is a mexican prison gang that just focus on making money. They're more of a mafia however than a gang. They collect money from the stereotypical chicano gangsters like, "Surenos" and shit. The mexican mafia usually covers themselves in tattoos and speaks only spanish. Which I think is what quite a few people think a "mexican gangster" is.
gangster nerd

Hopkins

Silver Member
Yurik Cherdenko said:
Hopkins said:
Playboy X said:
TysonPapa said:
gangster nerd
No, I just use to hang out with these types of people a lot. Now I don't and just know about them.