What's new

Denied Laptop System[Still constructing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waqqa

Laptop System

How shoud it work?

Well, laptop shoud be buyable in any eletronic shop around counties. It would cost a couple of grands to buy it.
This thing would also work on batteries just like the phone. There shoud be a few types of batteries for it, those who will last longer, would be more expensive.
Also, if you want a network, you'll have to buy a stick in eletronic shop also.

Commands

/lturnon
/lturnoff
/email[LaptopID]
/broadcast
/neton
/netoff

Benefits

You could broadcast advertises on internet, for cheaper price then usuall /advert, or /padvert.
When internet advertise is made it shoud be shown only to those players who's laptop is turned on, with the ID of a laptop as a phone number when making /advert or /padvert.

This is the formation of the Internet advertise:

[NetBroadcast] I'm seeking for a 93' Nissan Skyline, in perfect shape, offer is reasonable[Laptop182]

So, you decided to buy that Skyline? then /email [LaptopID] will help you to reach to a seller.

When you got bored of your laptop, you will turn it off by [/lturnoff], and if your net was on, you will be charged for using it.

Waqqa

Who said something's wrong with them ?

This would provide more RP to the server, and also it's a great idea. I also got a shitload of suggestions connected to laptop system.

Anonymous

Waqqa said:
Laptop System

How shoud it work?

Well, laptop shoud be buyable in any eletronic shop around counties. It would cost a couple of grands to buy it.
This thing would also work on batteries just like the phone. There shoud be a few types of batteries for it, those who will last longer, would be more expensive.
Also, if you want a network, you'll have to buy a stick in eletronic shop also.

Commands

/lturnon
/lturnoff
/email[LaptopID]
/broadcast
/neton
/netoff

Benefits

You could broadcast advertises on internet, for cheaper price then usuall /advert, or /padvert.
When internet advertise is made it shoud be shown only to those players who's laptop is turned on, with the ID of a laptop as a phone number when making /advert or /padvert.

This is the formation of the Internet advertise:

[NetBroadcast] I'm seeking for a 93' Nissan Skyline, in perfect shape, offer is reasonable[Laptop182]

So, you decided to buy that Skyline? then /email [LaptopID] will help you to reach to a seller.

When you got bored of your laptop, you will turn it off by [/lturnoff], and if your net was on, you will be charged for using it.
That is very good and i know it will be useful for WCS and not only to WCS and to everyone.

/suppoert :)

Crusty

Platinum Member
/megasupport. This is really cool Lex. This will be great for my electronic shop in Montgomery. Why note add portable video games?

Status
Not open for further replies.