What's new

Lake Deo's application for the Black Guerilla Army.

Status
Not open for further replies.

taken

-OOC Application-

Current Account name: Lake Deo
All other accounts in a different faction or any account name: Jake Leo but my brother plays on same computer so yeah.
Why you wanna part of us brotha?: Because i love USA its the best country in the world it rocks! i also want to save all the people that have been gettin heart and rule the city.
How long you have been playing RC-RP and Roleplaying?: 1 year
What would you give yourself out of 10 as a roleplayer: (0/10) 7
What time zones are you in: GMT-8
What languages do you speak and can you understand English good?: I can understand English and i know some French and English and also some of Punjabi.
How old are you? 20
Give me an example of PG: /me Kills everyone with minigun in 1 second
Give me an example of RK: Go after the same person that killed you and kill them.
Give me an example of Metagaming: OOC and IC mixing. (no /b this person used) not enough cops on shit!
Do you agree when you leave the gang you will be CK or FBK out of the gang?: Yeah.
[Application is not needed but it show's that you a dedicated member , other then if you show me your roleplay skills]

taken

Mr.

Fucken wayne shut the fuck up your tha rat pussy that tells me everything about Blue Dynasty... you think you call someone and do this ((OMG)).

Harold

Silver Member
taken said:
Fucken wayne shut the fuck up your tha rat pussy that tells me everything about Blue Dynasty... you think you call someone and do this ((OMG)).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

taken wrote:

Give me an example of Metagaming: ME! Lake Deo!

I LOLED SO HARD

Crusty

Platinum Member
Damian_Clerks said:
taken said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

taken wrote:

Give me an example of Metagaming: ME! Lake Deo!

I LOLED SO HARD
I fell on the floor and nearly squished my cat who was sleeping next to me upon seeing this LMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.