What's new

L&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomasz

Banned
First of all, I'd like to begin by saying that this is not really a "Complaint", but I spoke to ThePasst about this, and he said it'd be the best to post a forum complaint.

Your master account: Thomasz
Your character: Minako Yamazaki / Thomas Johnson when this occured.
Their name(s): Ryan Radcliffe
Offense: Failing to reply whenever I contact him. (read below for more info)
Re-count of situation/description: So, at June 5th, 2014, 10:32 pm, I have sold my house to "Ryan" on the auctions, we then meet up ingame to do the transaction, where he noticed he only had 2.5 mil on his bank, and then stated that he'd get me the 250k later. Now, I've tried contacting him several times ingame, and on the forums, but he straight up ignores me, even though I know he's here, because I was driving behind him. Now I'm trying to contact him this way, and see if this works out...
Witnesses: ThePasst.
Evidence:
NgGYChb.jpg

19Mn2bN.jpg

zyb45dm.jpg

XPEov2K.jpg

Additional information: I will show the full SS's to an admin, but it has some private RP on some of them.
Other Comments: I do not want him punished for this (exept for if he fails to pay for it, then it will be considered scamming over the limit).

Thomasz

Banned
Re: "Complaint?" on Ryan.

ryan said:
"That player has PM's turned off. You may not send a message to them."
That was after I informed you about the complaint, as I did not want to deal with this ingame at that given time.

ryan

Donator

Thomasplaysgames123 said:
ryan said:
That was after I informed you about the complaint, as I did not want to deal with this ingame at that given time.

I've been busy today, most of the day either RPing and not having time to do anything, or I've been away for personal reasons. I'll happily give you the money in around 10 minutes time, I'm just finishing off an RP at the minute.

Thomasz

Banned

ryan said:
Thomasplaysgames123 said:
ryan said:

I've been busy today, most of the day either RPing and not having time to do anything, or I've been away for personal reasons. I'll happily give you the money in around 10 minutes time, I'm just finishing off an RP at the minute.
Alright, sorry for the inconvenience.. This can be L&A'ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.