What's new

[L&A]Tiger's Postals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger

Donator
wrn8ma.jpg
Call 6652213 to order!
Tiger's Postals is a legal business that focuses on delivery, whether it's post, packages, or items, to a certain building, house, or person directly. It offers it's courier services for a cheap price.
We aim to bring you your letters or packages anonymously and using the best security possible. This company also has good connections with one of the best bank corporations in the state and hard work tends to be scouted. As well as that, employees are offered different kinds of jobs like driving, light guarding, bar-tending, assisting in certain areas and any other jobs a Supervisor+ assigns an employee for which they get extra pay for.​

Blueberry Post Office​

Ranks​
CEO
Supervisor
Full Deliveryman
Postman
Probationary

Delivery Prices

Letters - $2/ea
Package/Item - $5/lb
Item with increased security measures - $10/lb

Rank information

CEO - Manages the company and its finances as well as the members
Supervisor - Advises the CEO and keeps a general overwatch over regular employees
Full Deliveryman - Experienced deliveryman who has the right to deliver bigger/higher value parcels and to companies
Postman - Regular postman who can deliver small parcels and mail using any transport but is not permitted to deliver higher valued parcels or to companies
Probationary - A regular postman but has guidance from anyone with experience and is watched more closely by the Supervisor

Resources

Our policy on uniform and vehicles is simple; employees get to wear standard civilian clothing and use their personal vehicle. However, a badge must be worn during delivery duty. Vehicles -can- be provided by the company.​

Job Interview Form
Code:
[size=150][b]Job Interview Form[/b][/size]
[b]First name:[/b]
[b]Last name:[/b]
[b]Place of residence:[/b]
[b]Phone number:[/b]
[b]Do you possess a legal GVL-1 and -2 license?:[/b]
[b]Do you have any experience in this line of work?:[/b]

[center]You will be contacted on your phone number for an interview[/center]

(( Important OOC information ))
It has been rather questionable where to reveal the fact that this is linked to the Incognito contract faction. The reason we chose to reveal this is because honestly people would not show interest if they hadn't known that it's linked to the Incognito faction. So all I'm going to say is that this will be a semi-active-update faction with screenshots and roleplaying in it may most likely benefit you if you're interested in Incognito. WARNING: THERE IS NO WAY ICLY YOU WOULD KNOW THE LINK IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER. IF SOMEONE METAGAMES AND BEGINS HINTING ANY SIGN OF CONTRACT AGENCY INTEREST ICLY WITHOUT VALID IC REASON THEY WILL HAVE A COMPLAINT PLACED ON THEM FOR METAGAME.​

lightyy

Donator
Re: Tiger's Postals [Sub-faction of Incognito]

Now we're fully set-up. Splendid! You may either PM the app to Tiger or post it on this topic.

EliteNinjaYT

Banned

Job Interview Form
First name: Joseph
Last name: Parker
Place of residence: Montgomery Block 6 Flat 1
Phone number: 544069
Do you possess a legal GVL-1 and -2 license?: I currently only drive a motorbike. I have a small box on the back which I can use to help deliver.
Do you have any experience in this line of work?: I do not have any experience in this kind of work but I hope that it will give me more experience that I can use in future job opportunities.

You will be contacted on your phone number for an interview​

((Can you PM me or something on when you would like to ring me due to me RP´ing on a diff char at this moment in time.))

ConnorA

Donator

Job Interview Form
First name: Joseph
Last name: Charles
Place of residence: N/A
Phone number: 2253457
Do you possess a legal GVL-1 and -2 license?: Yes.
Do you have any experience in this line of work?: Yes.

Fission

Donator

Job Interview Form
First name: Brian
Last name: Murphy
Place of residence: N/A
Phone number: 4471355
Do you possess a legal GVL-1 and -2 license?: Yes, I have both. I also have an A1 and motorcycle license.
Do you have any experience in this line of work?: I have worked for trucking companies for a total of 6 years, with experience in loading and hauling both fragile and heavy loads and delivering them across country.

((Can you PM me whenever you plan to call me to warn me to get online?))

Status
Not open for further replies.