What's new

[L&A] MA Marked as Suspicious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightyy

Donator
So today, I tried to check on my Master Account. It says it's marked as suspicious. I don't quite remember my security answer, I can PM whoever is responsible for MAs, maybe I didn't formulate the answer correctly. It's been a little while, and I've forgot the exact answer. Also, I'd like to know, why has it been marked as suspicious?

cradboard

Donator
Re: MA Marked as Suspicious?

Helper​
Hello lightyy,
This happened to me as well, I not sure for the cause but I noticed it occurred right after I cleared my browser's cookies. A couple things to remember when answering the question, spaces matter, case sensitive, and obviously it must be spelled right. If you cannot remember at all, I recommend you PM TommyB or Alec for assistance. If you are unable to get them on the forums try catching one of them in game, but it's best if you try to get the security question. Tommy and Alec are busy people, so put some effort into that question first. Good Luck!

lightyy

Donator

cradboard said:
Helper​
Hello lightyy,
This happened to me as well, I not sure for the cause but I noticed it occurred right after I cleared my browser's cookies. A couple things to remember when answering the question, spaces matter, case sensitive, and obviously it must be spelled right. If you cannot remember at all, I recommend you PM TommyB or Alec for assistance. If you are unable to get them on the forums try catching one of them in game, but it's best if you try to get the security question. Tommy and Alec are busy people, so put some effort into that question first. Good Luck!
Thanks, mate. I sent an e-mail to TommyB, and am trying to get back my question for ages but I just can't get the sensitivity-order right or something.. :\

fr0st

SysAdmin
System Administrator

The issue should be fixed now. If anyone is still having the issue then let me know.

Thanks.

lightyy

Donator

fr0st said:
The issue should be fixed now. If anyone is still having the issue then let me know.

Thanks.
It's fixed. Either TommyB/Alec unmarked my account, or something, or it automatically got fixed, maybe just a bug. Anyway, it's fixed. Thank you everybody, I can now finally access my MA.

L&A, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.