Status
Not open for further replies.

Huck

Silver Member
Master Account: Shaymus_McGuire
IG Name: Jim_Snake
IG Level:6
Admin who banned you: Vincent Kemp
Reason for ban: q to avoid Admin Punishment, not here to RP.
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): Yes and no. Ok, so I stole a hotwired Sadler and never knew there was a cop car right behind me, so I sped ahead ( im on monty main rd.) and took a left turn headed to Blueberry, but during the turn I went to fast, hit a tree and went into the water. My character couldn't get out stated in the SS. After that I ended up drowning and once out of the hospital I had to leave for supper. Once I came back I'm banned. I was never informed of getting an admin punishment, even once I got out of the hospital I waited a few minutes. then left. I do not know why I was banned

esYzphe.png

Admit to offense? (yes/no): Yes
Other comments: If you still think I should be banned atleast unban my brother Kendrick_King (NoahMcguire91)

Kemp

Retired Admin
You were being pursued by the SASP and you know you were. They then reported you that you were suiciding in the ocean, so I spectating you and you were indeed making absolutely no effort to exit the vehicle and instead simply sat there waiting to die. Then, as soon as I made my presence clear you /q'd immediately whilst still in hospital.

To me, it seemed as if you blatantly drowned to avoid arrest and then /q'd to prevent administrative punishment.

Why should you be unbanned? Can you not see what you did was wrong?

Huck

Silver Member
Yes, I did know I was being chased by SASP, but I went to fast, hit a tree near the water, went head first into a river in a beat up Sadler. I did not " blatantly drown to avoid arrest ". If you looked at the screen shot / read carefully, you would have known I didnt. For the /q to prevent admin punishment, what admin punishment? I didn't break any rules( except for G.T.A which is an IC matter.) Anyways, I think I should be unbanned cause, I really, did nothing wrong here. Going full speed into a tree, ( i am obviously injured ) followed by barrel rolling into a river ( i should have been actually been dead by that time ) and drowning. I really couldn't do anything else, or then it would be PG. I hope you realize the full story, not just one report.

Kemp

Retired Admin
Huck said:
Yes, I did know I was being chased by SASP, but I went to fast, hit a tree near the water, went head first into a river in a beat up Sadler. I did not " blatantly drown to avoid arrest ". If you looked at the screen shot / read carefully, you would have known I didnt. For the /q to prevent admin punishment, what admin punishment? I didn't break any rules( except for G.T.A which is an IC matter.) Anyways, I think I should be unbanned cause, I really, did nothing wrong here. Going full speed into a tree, ( i am obviously injured ) followed by barrel rolling into a river ( i should have been actually been dead by that time ) and drowning. I really couldn't do anything else, or then it would be PG. I hope you realize the full story, not just one report.

EDIT: After a lengthy discussion with you and you agreeing to Character Kill, I'll believe you on this occasion and give you the benefit of the doubt. Ensure it doesn't happen again. I'll be checking up in-game to ensure that you do indeed CK.

Next time however, ensure that you don't suicide to avoid RP. Even if it was roleplayed and mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.