Status
Not open for further replies.

Shonikk

Bronze Member
Master Account: Fischer
IG Name: Hans Fleischer
IG Level: 31
Admin who banned you: Vincent Kemp
Reason for ban: Abusing script bug to reduce DoC jail time.
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): No.
Admit to offense? (yes/no):Yes.
Other comments:

Alright, I was jailed for 8 hours in DoC, which seems to be ridiculous for me.. to stay online for 8 hours, looking at the screen and do nothing..
Anyways, I managed to put an item onto the 'W' key on the keyboard, so my player will always run and won't get kicked for inactivity.
I know this was wrong, and i'm really sorry, but I guess you can understand my point of view that this is redicilous to stay for 8 hours inside a jail, when DoC members are almost always offline, and I had no one to RP with and I've been thinking about a way to reduce the time.

We all came to the server to RP and have fun, but staying at the same place, for 8 hours, is really BORING..
In addition, most of the DoC members are inactive, even when they are asked by an admin to log in game they are not doing it.

Well, I'm very sorry for doing this, and it won't happen again.

Thanks in advance!

Shonikk

Bronze Member
VitoTEMP said:
Quick question: What IC crime did you commit to get such a sentence?

Selling illegal weaponary, ID forgery, and pretending having a bomb... ( But there wasn't a bomb ).

Kemp

Retired Admin
ISHkbzI.png

The unban appeal was successful, however you will have an extended ban period to serve.

Ban Length: 10 days.
Unban Date: 3rd July 2014.
Reason/Details: I understand that you may have been frustrated. However, people were trying to roleplay with you and your third-party alteration was affecting the roleplay of other people. It also put you at an unfair advantage. I appreciate that you're apologetic and you plead that you won't do it again, although just to ensure you won't you'll have an additional sanction to serve.

If you're found to do something of this nature again, the ban will be permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.