[Kemp] Gio Larsen unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

giorgi4445

Master Account: Giorgi4445
IG Name: Gio larsen
IG Level: 2
Admin who banned you: Vincent Kemp
Reason for ban: I was crushed, and i wrote /me is unconious. He banned me for not being precise.
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): No as i don't deserve a permanent ban for not being precise.
Admit to offense? (yes/no): no, as i don't think i did something that is against the rules
Other comments: I just want to play, with my amazing friends again. I was banned after i was running away from the police. Than i used the command, and when vincent came he asked me OOC to use /me command. I wrote /me is unconscious, and he than left and banned me for being not precise.

Kemp

Retired Admin
Re: Gio Larsen unban

Hi, you weren't banned for "not being precise".

You were banned because you were metagaming, powergaming, mixing and you had inadequate roleplay skills. You seemed to think it was acceptable to sit in a vehicle after a police pursuit ending in a crash and speaking on your radio (all in lowercase), telling people your location and details - whilst roleplaying unconscious?

You then said that the "most detailed" /me you could come up with was "/me is unconscious", which is frankly appalling. I'd rather you found some roleplay experience and read some roleplay guides before reappealing.

giorgi4445

Mr.Kemp i apologize if i did something terribly wrong. I am new to the server, and i started it yesterday to be precise. After the police pursuit which is not against the rules, i crashed. I could have just driven away, but i didn't. I wanted to make it RP. I told my friends as they were teaching me the RP server. I learnt a lot from them, during this 2 days. I told them that i crushed, and than they answered me to stay there and RP the situation, which i did. Then sir you came in and told me to be more precise. But i didn't quite know how to be more precise than saying that i am unconscious. Should have i written "Is unconscious and has a head ache" or how else could i have expressed it? Please explain, i want to know it for the future. and if it will be possible i would like to ask for unban. I think that misunderstanding what happened there doesn't deserve a permanent ban.

Kemp

Retired Admin
giorgi4445 said:
Mr.Kemp i apologize if i did something terribly wrong. I am new to the server, and i started it yesterday to be precise. After the police pursuit which is not against the rules, i crashed. I could have just driven away, but i didn't. I wanted to make it RP. I told my friends as they were teaching me the RP server. I learnt a lot from them, during this 2 days. I told them that i crushed, and than they answered me to stay there and RP the situation, which i did. Then sir you came in and told me to be more precise. But i didn't quite know how to be more precise than saying that i am unconscious. Should have i written "Is unconscious and has a head ache" or how else could i have expressed it? Please explain, i want to know it for the future. and if it will be possible i would like to ask for unban. I think that misunderstanding what happened there doesn't deserve a permanent ban.
You don't seem to have much understanding of the heavy roleplay concept, just judging by this post. I can tell that you're a decent guy and you have good intentions, but I do question how you passed the quiz. The ban is genuine as your roleplay skills aren't to the standard we require, which was demonstrated with how you even said you need to ask your friends what to do.

All I ask is that you gain some experience of roleplay by trying out some other servers and perhaps read a guide or two, then when you feel you're ready (after a reasonable time period), feel free to post another appeal.

Until then, I wish you all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.