Status
Not open for further replies.

justin1

Banned
IC
Whats your name:justin vezeau
How old are you: 21
Whats your Phone Number:4672
Why you wanna join this gang?:I want to join because i have had a tough life on the streets and i need people to help me out of this bad world
Where you live?: No where yet
Whats the most thing you like about this Latin Kingz:They always have eachothers backs and they care for you
Are you rich?:ya over 100k
OOC
What level are you?:5
RP Experience:i have played rp for 2 years
How many hours you play everyday: 2-6
Did you read the rules?:Yes i did
Questions/Comments:

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
justin said:
IC
Why you wanna join this gang?:I want to join because i have had a tough life on the streets and i need people to help me out of this bad world
After i denied you from entering my gang/mafia ( whatever ) you decide to join them. Tyson i advise you to not accept him since he scammed n' shit.
Also joining gangs doesnt mean you'll get supplied with ammo, armor n shit, you have to get it on your own or some people help you to find dealers and YOU buy it.

Crabpuss

Wait until they are made official before posting an application. These are better suited for their private forums and not for spamming the gang and faction creation forum.

Wenson

justin said:
IC
Whats your name:justin vezeau
How old are you: 21
Whats your Phone Number:4672
Where you live?: No where yet
Whats the most thing you like about this Latin Kingz:They always have eachothers backs and they care for you
Are you rich?:ya over 100k
OOC
What level are you?:5
RP Experience:i have played rp for 2 years
How many hours you play everyday: 2-6
Did you read the rules?:Yes i did
Questions/Comments:
DENIED.

Matt_Moretti

Donator
^ Agreed.. He is a Bad RP'er, Bad Player, Bad everything.. He just needs to move on to Dora the Explorer 3 or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.