Status
Not open for further replies.

justin1

Banned
IC Name:justin vezeau
IC Level:5
Admin who banned you:aston mahone
Reason for ban:ban-evading
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): yes because i did not play on this server for a month and i randomly got banned
Admit to offense? (yes/no):no
Other comments: i literaly was on the server for 2 minutes and i havent played on this server for so long and then i get banneed for no reason, i dont kno wwhat is going on here, mabye wrong pm. It was definately false

Mark

Banned
Justin_Vezeau 28th February 2010 13:05:05 Ian Burns Logging to avoid admin comfrontation.
Justin_Vezeau 18th April 2010 19:41:56 Aston Mahone ban-evading

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
MarkSetter said:
Justin_Vezeau 28th February 2010 13:05:05 Ian Burns Logging to avoid admin comfrontation.
Yep, I saw him ban evading.

justin1

Banned
MarkSetter said:
you know the funny thing is people i was already banned for ban evading ask anybody. Even ask ian burns i got banned for that already and it was not even ban evading it was confirmtation of standing on someones car. people stop flaming me if you dont know what your talking about. just leave me alone please this is not your ban so please stop. I never did anything to you people. here if you want proof this was back on feburary 28th check for yourselves in the archives so dont try anything now flamers. Alec can i please be unbanned now i never di anything wrong it was completley a misunderstanding as you can see

IC Name:Justin Vezeau
IC Level:5
Admin who banned you:ian burns
Reason for ban:logging to avoid admin confirmtation
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no):no
Admit to offense? (yes/no):yes
Other comments:i never knew that a little reason like that was a ban, and i never did anything wrong all i was doing was car surfing for 2 secounds and i got banned. Mabye you should think anout banning the people that scam,dm,hacks and other things not one little reason like this. Come on ian v1.0 is almost out and i have been waiting for it since january the first and the you go ahead and rune it. Like what kind of admin are you i hoped i get unbanned because this was definately not a ban offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.