justin1

Banned
IC Name:Justin Vezeau
IC Level:5
Admin who banned you:ian burns
Reason for ban:logging to avoid admin confirmtation
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no):no
Admit to offense? (yes/no):yes
Other comments:i never knew that a little reason like that was a ban, and i never did anything wrong all i was doing was car surfing for 2 secounds and i got banned. Mabye you should think anout banning the people that scam,dm,hacks and other things not one little reason like this. Come on ian v1.0 is almost out and i have been waiting for it since january the first and the you go ahead and rune it. Like what kind of admin are you i hoped i get unbanned because this was definately not a ban offense.

Joshy

If you have nothing to do with the banned person, or this topic, then SHUT UP.

justin1

Banned
Wayne_Reed said:
Dude,WTF?
You scammed David's Stallion.
So then Ian wanted to talk to you,you logged,I'm pretty sure that's why you got banned.
he let me

uhh no i didnt he let me borrow it ask him

Anonymous

you told me you lost all ur crap, so i let u borrow my stallion until u got back on ur feet. but now since he's banned, could i get my car back? i dont know the ID for it but its the white stallion parked at the Montgomery trailerpark noob spawn near the cab co. its still in Justins name.

EDIT: actually, i dont really care about that car...i got 3 already.

Yass

Donator
QUIT POSTING IN HERE IF YOU ARE NOT A MODERATOR/ADMINISTRATOR/ALEC/SOMEONE WHO HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE BANNED PERSON.

Status
Not open for further replies.