What's new

Just my recap and thoughts.

Icy

Gold Member
So, the last few weeks on this server have been COMPLETELY retarded.

Lots of our good roleplayers have left or temporarily quit, Decoy, Damian, Cruzito, Mick, need I say more?

One leaves and suddently the rest does too because "Oh well seems like I'm the only one left".

I don't know what the fuck started this or what to do about it, but it bothers me a lot to say the least.

And maybe Alec isn't hurt about this, but I feel fucking sorry for him anyway. Loads of his active players and admins have quit leaving him and Ian(and the rest of the mod's etc.) with a shitload of work, with less active RP'ers. EVL is dead, Blue Dynasty is dead, and a lot of others are too. SAST is the only active faction at this moment.

To be honest, Epsilon could've been a really good faction already, but for reasons I do not know, every other faction that wanted it got their interiors/HQ's straight-a-fucking-way, while Epsilon has been waiting for soon two months. I have no idea why, Alec, because I contacted you a shitload of times both IC and OOC offering you money for it. Most of my employees have left the last few weeks, due to this huge mass transit off the server. I just wanna say it butthurts me a bit to see first Black Guerillla Army, then Lex Waqqa's Crime Syndicate, then Dillimore Bastards, then SAST getting new HQ's before us. Maybe it's because I ain't admin or one of the first players, who cares anyway.

I'm gonna do my part of fixing this server up. So everyone, do not fucking give up and quit it. If you want something to be changed, then fucking say it. And admins(Ian/Alec), like it or fucking not, flame me if you want to, but start taking more feedback on your moderators, admins, players and the general server.

Reports with noobs fucking the server up are left in the dark for too long, and getting unbanned is too easy. There are a shitload of noobs that never should've been unbanned, and they are the reason for this shit, if you ask me.

Wall of text, I know.

TL;DR: Don't leave, let's try to do something about this, if I were Alec, I'd feel bad to see good players and admins leave.

Reply with your thoughts.

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
I totally agree.
Noobs get unbanned, they're taking over the whole fucking server, good players leave, it's total chaos.
I won't be quitting after all the shit that had been thrown at me, they call me Non RPer. Guess what? You think it's fun to RP with a fucking retarded non-english noob? You think it's fun to have them pissing me off all the time, Car DMing, flaming, doing all other fucking shit that no one likes?
We need to do something to stop the fucking noobs, or else all the good players will leave and Red County Roleplay will turn into Noob County Roleplay.
That's all I wanted to say.

Tommy

They are all right ! We are loosing players RAPIDLY , we need new things , RCRP is getting ( sorry for saying this ) boring , I have some info that Falenone might quit , I don't know , without him , Donnie ( allmost quited the server ) , Lex ( will probably quit ) , Cruz ( quited allready ) , this server is getting really boring , I am thinking of quiting myself , but , I still think about it : Why would I , then , the next one would quit cause he'd think : I am the only one left , why not , uh yeah , - BYEEEE- , and all off . So , we need to improove the server ! ! ! Sooner or later , if the server doesn't get better , it's goin' down ! I know that , SOONER OR LATER ! ! ! !

Crusty

Platinum Member
Miralem said:
They are all right ! We are loosing players RAPIDLY , we need new things , RCRP is getting ( sorry for saying this ) boring , I have some info that Falenone might quit , I don't know , without him , Donnie ( allmost quited the server ) , Lex ( will probably quit ) , Cruz ( quited allready ) , this server is getting really boring , I am thinking of quiting myself , but , I still think about it : Why would I , then , the next one would quit cause he'd think : I am the only one left , why not , uh yeah , - BYEEEE- , and all off . So , we need to improove the server ! ! ! Sooner or later , if the server doesn't get better , it's goin' down ! I know that , SOONER OR LATER ! ! ! !
I hate how you type.

Harold

Silver Member
Jeremy_Cortez said:
Miralem said:
I hate how you type.

Icy

Gold Member
Damian_Clerks said:
Jeremy_Cortez said:
Miralem said:
I FUCKIN hate how you MOTHERFUCKING type, SO WOULD YOU KEEP THAT FUCKING SHIT OUTTA MY THREAD k thx.

Waqqa

Agree on the first part.

And sir, Waqqa Crime Syndicate is not a NEW faction, who BEGGED for its HQ and everything else. I paid all of the shit from my own wallet, with my HARD earned money.

And also, Epsilon didn't exist here nor any of the factions from the list, while WCS was taking over.