What's new

Denied Just do a...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir Radev

Bronze Member
... reset for full server , just leave peoples money and one vehicle. All the businesses, houses,levels,skills DELETE!
And when the server gets back up , lower all kinda pays /sidejobs etc. Business prices higher. Few more little changes and there will be roleplay again.

Why not leave everyone their house? Becouse maybe someone wants to start allover again in other city.

You all thinking about some fucked up systems, plans how to get roleplay back. Have fun...good luck.

Mark

Banned
Vladimir Radev said:
... reset for full server , just leave peoples money and one vehicle. All the businesses, houses,levels,skills DELETE!
And when the server gets back up , lower all kinda pays /sidejobs etc. Business prices higher. Few more little changes and there will be roleplay again.

Why not leave everyone their house? Becouse maybe someone wants to start allover again in other city.

You all thinking about some fucked up systems, plans how to get roleplay back. Have fun...good luck.
Stfu , kid you need to go somewhere else , you dont' help the server at all.

Vladimir Radev

Bronze Member
MarkSetter said:
Vladimir Radev said:

Stfu , kid you need to go somewhere else , you dont' help the server at all.
Kid? :lol: :lol: Ok old serious man. Il go when i want to. None little girls like you tell me to shutthefuck up or leave. :D

Harold

Silver Member
Vladimir Radev said:
Kid? :lol: :lol: Ok old serious man. Il go when i want to. None little girls like you tell me to shutthefuck up or leave. :D
Your suggestion didint help at all... So i say you shut the fuck up.. If you didint notice Mark is trying to help the server and actually explaining things more.

Belgier

Donator
Jeremy_Cortez said:
Just go read Mark's topic before posting shit.
Ye, or Tyrone's. The forum is full of topics like this the last 3-4 days so I'd like to ask to stop posting them ;.;

Vladimir Radev

Bronze Member
Theres nothing to fucking explain fools. And before calling someone kid go and have a good look in the mirror.

Ian

Diamond Member
Vladimir Radev said:
Theres nothing to fucking explain fools. And before calling someone kid go and have a good look in the mirror.
I looked in the mirror, but the question is, have you?
Topic Locked -Non Helpful and Flame...

Status
Not open for further replies.