What's new

JOKES !!!!!!

Legend Karim

Bronze Member
Hello guys, well I translated it from my language to English so hope you like it....

1. Their was a very cheap man, he sent his son to the supermarket to buy 0.10$ cheese so after 10 mins the son returns and tells his father " the man is telling you to come and lick the cheese knife :p "

2. A teacher said to the class anyone who thinks he is stupid stand up, after 2 mins a student stands-up so the teacher asks him why did you stand up? he said " i didn't want you to stand alone teacher. " :p

3. A son asked is father " is love blind dad? " so the father answered " go look in your mothers face and you will know :p "

4. A truck-driver was transporting chicken from the country-side to the city so on the way their was a police-stop so the police officer asked him " what do you feed the chicken? " he answered " I feed them seeds " so the police officer said you should feed him meat and gave him a 500$ fine, then he went to the next police stop on the way so the police officer asked him what do you feed the chicken he said I feed them meat so the police officer gave him a 500$ fine and said you must feed them seeds, so he went to the third police-stop and the police officer asked him what do you feed the chicken so the man replied " i give each chicken 1$ and let them buy what ever they want to eat :p:p "

5. A man asked a drunk man whats the name of your brothers so the drunk man replied all of them are named John except Adam his name is Michael. :p

Thanks if you like them i will get you more ... :D

Fox

Banned
Joe Corleone said:
Don't bother getting more jokes because those ones are even funny. Seriously, your jokes suck.

Frankpetrov

Aston said:
Joe Corleone said:
Don't bother getting more jokes because those ones are even funny. Seriously, your jokes suck.
I can admit that I laugh at the DUMBEST things. I laugh for no reason...But for once, I did not laaugh...

Antonio Marquez

Bronze Member
Chuck Norris owns the greatest poker face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 world series of poker despite him holding just a joker, a 2 of clubs, a 7 of spades, and a green number 4 from Uno and a monopoly ├óÔé¼╦£get out of jail free├óÔé¼Ôäó card.

Chuck Norris once broke the land speed record on a bicycle that was missing its chain and the back tire.

Chuck Norris once chased two thiefs. One went left, one right, he went after them both.

Why Superman flys? Becuase Chuck Norris walks.

When Chuck Norris sees a bear, the bear lays down and acts dead.

The "Omaha Beach" scene from "Saving Private Ryan" is based on a dodgeball game with Chuck Norris in the 2nd grade.

Walker

Antonio Marquez said:
Chuck Norris owns the greatest poker face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 world series of poker despite him holding just a joker, a 2 of clubs, a 7 of spades, and a green number 4 from Uno and a monopoly ├óÔé¼╦£get out of jail free├óÔé¼Ôäó card.

Chuck Norris once broke the land speed record on a bicycle that was missing its chain and the back tire.

Chuck Norris once chased two thiefs. One went left, one right, he went after them both.

Why Superman flys? Becuase Chuck Norris walks.

When Chuck Norris sees a bear, the bear lays down and acts dead.

The "Omaha Beach" scene from "Saving Private Ryan" is based on a dodgeball game with Chuck Norris in the 2nd grade.
Chuck Norris jokes fail