What's new

Jin Raiazuki unban appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IC Name: Jin Raiazuki.
IC Level: Level 6.
Admin who banned you: James Little.
Reason for ban: Aquiring S0beit in /o.
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): Yes.
Admit to offense? (yes/no): Yes
Other comments: I was joking about S0beit in /o, nothing to do, had some fun joking around. Didn't ask someone to give me s0beit or some other shit, Nathalie answered: Mememe, I was like Lol. (We were joking).
After couple of minutes, BOOM James Little was there, and banned me, James! We didn't do something deserves thism it's all about joking. PS: We're RPing, what's the use with hack if it ain't fair, I can't imagine RP like that...

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
You shouldn't clown around in /o having s0beit then. I would do the same James would, who knows you might have or not?

Icy

Gold Member
James in a goddamn nutshell.

Jailed me for 60 minutes last night for not /unmask'ing the second he asked me for it.

Durh.

PS: All I did was "/o Who got mod S0beit."
Didn't do much, didn't ask for links, didn't speak any shit, and Nathalie was joking with "/o memememe"
And her pic proves that...

Akira

Bronze Member
In my opinion I think he should (Since we are high level and NOT noobs) ask us for a screenshot asap via forums or anything like that. Then if we had anything he should ban us... but I never used s0beit.. That was a unnecessary ban... (To who reported us, you don't really know what is talking serious or joke...)

Kyle Yakuza

Ive known Jin and Nathalie for a while and i can't imagine any of them using hack. They are both completely against it and in my Opinion i reckon the both deserve to be unbanned.

Alec

Retired Admin
Now unbanned.
It's common sense that you wouldn't even joke about having it.

Status
Not open for further replies.