What's new

Jester

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankSinatra

Banned
I have a mint condition Jester for sale. It's a fairly uncommon vehicle and is very sporty-looking. The top speed is 105 MPH and it accelerates quickly. Great handling. Two doors. The perfect car for anyone who wants to look impressive without breaking the bank!
20091209182807!Jester-GTASA-front.jpg

Starting bid: $80,000
Bid step: $5,000
Auto-win: $100,000

Happy bidding! ((I hit the lottery in case you were wondering :D))

Mr.Walker

Donator
I use to own one of these. They don't do no 105 MPH. Maybe they would going do hill with the wind pushing them. Top speed is 99 MPH.

FrankSinatra

Banned
The vehicle was sold in-game, please close this auction, I don't know how or if I can)) Auction is through!

Nesset

Donator
*A man wearing sunglasses would be seen sitting next to the auction hall, smoking a cigarette, tossing it on the ground then walking into the auction house looking to the auctioneer.*

You should probably stop being a total bitch to everyone or you will eventually piss the wrong person off. At this rate, you won't be here long.

*The man could be seen slowly walking out of the auction hall. Grabbing a package of Camel filterless cigarettes from his right coat pocket, extracting one and sparking It with a zippo lighter, looking behind him shaking his head*

Romdez

Donator
How the hell is the auction through?! ((Are you even allowed to sell auction items IG?))

Cheesy

Gold Member
((No, you aren't. It breaks rule 13.. But idk, you took it back one minute later, so let's see what happens))

Status
Not open for further replies.