What's new

[Jboi] - Kevin Cozart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevv

Bronze Member
Master Account: I really don't know anymore it was a long time ago..
IG Name: Kevin Cozart
IG Level: I think level 3
Admin who banned you: West
Reason for ban: Speedhacks
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): Actually I don't know, my brother had hax installed and I accidently pressed shift which was speedhacks but I do not blame him because I was the one that was playing I had to be more careful since I knew he was playing SAMP also. I only want one more chance to prove I am not an hacker and it was a really long time ago. Please..
Admit to offense? (yes/no): Yes
Other comments: No

Nick

Donator
Re: West - Kevin Cozart

West is no longer a member of the administration team, you will need to tag this appeal for the head of bans, Jboi (instead of West, in the title). Best of luck!

Jboi

Retired Admin
Thanks Nick.

The actual reason for the ban was "Hacker" and your MA name is Paranoid. You were banned on January 7th 2014, so that's about 5 months ago.

My question to you, is how do we know your brother won't install more hacks and hack on RC:RP? I believe we also have a rule for these types of ban appeals;

Blaming the ban on someone else?

A question to ask yourself:
Am I blaming the ban on my brother, mother, long distance relative, dog etc? (Anyone apart from yourself basically)
Then you must follow this special procedure:

If you are blaming the ban on someone you know then you must post (in the ban appeal) a picture of you and the alleged rule breaker with the rule breaker holding a sign up saying:

"I [...] on RCRP, not [insert your name here] and I'm sorry. Unban [insert your name here]."
..and you holding a sign up saying:
"I did not [...] on RCRP, it was my [brother/mum/dog etc] called [insert their name here] and I'm sorry."[/color]

If you don't want to post your picture on the forums, you can PM it to the administrator handling your appeal.

Now you say you don't blame him, but I'd want proof that you actually have a brother who might've installed the hacks.

Kevv

Bronze Member
If I show him this and ask him to make a picture like this he'll call me an idiot. But alright since I know this won't work feel free to lock this. Thanks for taking the time to look at this :).

Status
Not open for further replies.