Donator
Master Account: JustinW
IG Name: Jaden Li
IG Level: 42
Admin who banned you: Jboi
Reason for ban: Selling money
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): Yes
Admit to offense? (yes/no): No
Other comments: First and foremost, I knew this would happen. I knew some presumptuous admin would come along and assume that I sold money. I'm curious to see, Jboi, if you even checked the logs, or if it was just a matter of you clocking that a new player popped into the top 15 rich list, and decided that it would prudent to outright ban him and the player who facilitated this. Had you checked the logs, you'd have ascertained that the deal was done IC'ly, and I was getting quite the generous interest, making it a solid, long-term, security-backed investment (since it was above the scam limit). I have screenshots of the deal that was made, which I am happy to post here, but for now I'd like to see some evidence that the money was sold (as I am certain that such evidence simply does not exist).

Avioto is due to pay me 26m in 6 months' time. I plan to receive that money and he has portrayed willingness and the intention to do so, so the money was loaned to him on the condition that it would be paid back. If not, the money would be returned anyway, so it does not take a genius to arrive at the conclusion that the risk involved on my part was minimal.

So Jboi I ask you this. At what point have I breached the rules, and what tangible evidence do you have? Since the answer to that question cannot be any other than "none" (since there cannot realistically be evidence for something that does not exist or never occurred, unless it was fabricated), is the nature of the ban predicated on a hunch or a rash assumption?

Justin

Donator
Jboi said:
Sure, post the screenshots.

Also, what previous RP did you have with Avioto?
None recently. Mollinaro told him OOC'ly that I had money and I agreed OOC'ly that I would loan him money at the right price (which i believe an additional 6m was).

Find attached, screenshots of the entire agreement that was fully RP'd.

Justin said:
So Jboi I ask you this. At what point have I breached the rules, and what tangible evidence do you have? Since the answer to that question cannot be any other than "none" (since there cannot realistically be evidence for something that does not exist or never occurred, unless it was fabricated), is the nature of the ban predicated on a hunch or a rash assumption?
I'd also really like for you to respond to this, unless, by your estimates, this question is too much to ask?

Yassin

Retired Admin
You're telling me that out of nowhere, you decided to give someone a $20 million loan. Logs are currently being double-checked. I'll post them tomorrow.

Justin

Donator
Yassin said:
You're telling me that out of nowhere, you decided to give someone a $20 million loan. Logs are currently being double-checked. I'll post them tomorrow.
What exactly do you mean by out of nowhere? Were you expecting a 1 year build up of me talking about a loan with friends and family over several dinners? It was purely a business decision, and a pretty lucrative one at that. I was loaning $20m at an interest of $1m a month. If he defaulted, I would have simply seized his assets as stated in the contract, and failing that, I would have posted a complaint, and I'd have the money returned as he would have essentially scammed me over the limit. I simply fail to see why such an agreement even requires a second opinion. It seems evident to me that a rate of interest like that goes heavily in my favour, but clearly none of you see this, and I'm truly mystified as to how this could be, because clearly you all think it's too good of a deal for it to be legitimate?

In any case, I look forward to us reviewing the chat logs together.

Henderson

Retired Admin
Sorry for being kept in the dark Justin. It seems that the only delay is waiting for something from Tommy. I'll let you know if there's any progress.

Justin

Donator
Henderson said:
Sorry for being kept in the dark Justin. It seems that the only delay is waiting for something from Tommy. I'll let you know if there's any progress.
Yea, it's a little disappointing having to wait so long, but I get that it's just standard procedure and that he has every right to investigate something he finds suspicious. It's just a shame that he has to do so whilst I'm banned.

Thanks for letting me know though Henderson.

Jboi

Retired Admin
Justin said:
Henderson said:
Yea, it's a little disappointing having to wait so long, but I get that it's just standard procedure and that he has every right to investigate something he finds suspicious. It's just a shame that he has to do so whilst I'm banned.

Thanks for letting me know though Henderson.
It's more than just a little suspicious, hence why you're staying banned for now. We've also found evidence of other major breaches, so don't hold your breath.

Jboi

Retired Admin

The unban appeal was unsuccessful.
Your IP has remained banned from the server and further actions will be taken if you are caught ban evading.
Your assets (houses, businesses) are now subject to a wipe and are no longer yours to manage (applicable only for perm bans).

Reason/Details: Found to be MA sharing and transferring assets between 2 other MAs based on who was active from the group. As a result of this investigation Nick & Tiger will also be serving out perm bans for allowing you access to their accounts to retrieve assets.

Status
Not open for further replies.