What's new

Javascript not loading on forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sara Jackson

Bronze Member
First of all, so sorry if this is the wrong board to post this on.. But well,

Somewhy, wont the javascript at the forums work for me.. I can't use dropdown,(Might not be javascript there but still) I believe it is something with the javascript since yeah.. It handles those dropdowns often.

So basically I can't use any dropdown navigation due to something's wrong. It might be something with my pc or something, I'm not sure.. But I do have these console errors;

Code:
head.load.min.js:1 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <
posting.php:676 Uncaught ReferenceError: head is not defined
posting.php:686 Uncaught ReferenceError: head is not defined
posting.php:704 Uncaught ReferenceError: head is not defined

in the head.load.min.js, there is some XML/PHP/HTML code in.. Seems weird tho since it's showing my latest two gmails mail.. Anyway, Is there any solution to fix these dropdowns?

Sara Jackson

Bronze Member
Anyone? I can use the forums without these but that means I have to enter the source and search for the <a> or text.

Sara Jackson

Bronze Member
lxtrxi said:
Is JavaScript enabled in chrome? Tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it?
Well, everything works fine on other websites which is almost built on javascript.. I don't think it's something with my chrome.

Hypo

Donator
Would be great, If you could share with us how did you manage to fix it. I will wait 24 hours for your reply before locking it.

kro

Hypo said:
Would be great, If you could share with us how did you manage to fix it. I will wait 24 hours for your reply before locking it.

She said it fixed "somehow" - she probably doesn't have a method to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.