What's new

Jan Forell

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2010
Messages
17
IC Name:Jan Forell
IC Level:7
Admin who banned you:Ian Burnz
Reason for ban:logout...
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no):yes
Admit to offense? (yes/no):yes
Other comments:i have crach and when I went back to ian Burnz is banned me.
 

Ian

Diamond Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2010
Messages
5,218
Location
Maryville, Tennessee
jan said:
IC Name:Jan Forell
IC Level:7
Admin who banned you:Ian Burnz
Reason for ban:logout...
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no):yes
Admit to offense? (yes/no):yes
Other comments:i have crach and when I went back to ian Burnz is banned me.
We know if you crash, you didn't crash you logged off to avoid the Hospital bill, we are not fucking stupid, you are not tricking us.
 

jan

Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2010
Messages
17
i have crach!!!!!! and why should I log off if I did not have a weapon.
 

jan

Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2010
Messages
17
no i not Ian_noob or etc.if you do not believe in ip control
 

Alec

Retired Admin
Joined
Jan 6, 2010
Messages
6,997
Location
Scotland
The proof I can find is from the server_log:

[20:43:35] [death] Jan_Forell died 255
[20:43:35] [chat]
[*]: *
[20:43:36] [Login] Michael Corner Logs In With Password: '*' (Actual: *)
[20:43:36] [PM] From *(13) To *(26): *
[20:43:37] [part] * has left the server (19:1)
[20:43:37] [part] Jan_Forell has left the server (45:1)
Note the 2 second delay from death>logged.
(45:1) means you were ID 45 and the reason you left was 1(leaving), 2(kicked), 0(discon)
 

jan

Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2010
Messages
17
I do not know anything gamemodest but I know I had a crash when I do the next time the image.
 

Kaspar

Donator
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
3,331
Location
Australia
Alec said:
The proof I can find is from the server_log:

[20:43:35] [death] Jan_Forell died 255
[20:43:35] [chat]
[*]: *
[20:43:36] [Login] Michael Corner Logs In With Password: '*' (Actual: *)
[20:43:36] [PM] From *(13) To *(26): *
[20:43:37] [part] * has left the server (19:1)
[20:43:37] [part] Jan_Forell has left the server (45:1)
Note the 2 second delay from death>logged.
(45:1) means you were ID 45 and the reason you left was 1(leaving), 2(kicked), 0(discon)
Now we know Michael_Corner's password.
 

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2010
Messages
3,199
Location
Portugal
Kaspar_Vellamae said:
Alec said:
The proof I can find is from the server_log:

[20:43:35] [death] Jan_Forell died 255
[20:43:35] [chat]
[*]: *
[20:43:36] [Login] Michael Corner Logs In With Password: '*' (Actual: *)
[20:43:36] [PM] From *(13) To *(26): *
[20:43:37] [part] * has left the server (19:1)
[20:43:37] [part] Jan_Forell has left the server (45:1)
Note the 2 second delay from death>logged.
(45:1) means you were ID 45 and the reason you left was 1(leaving), 2(kicked), 0(discon)
Now we know Michael_Corner's password.
Don't you see Alec took out Corner's password, or are you too dumb to understand?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top