Jan Forell unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

IC Name:jan forell
IC Level: dont remember 5 or 6 i gess
Admin who banned you:aoutoban due to cheater
Reason for ban:spawned a rockett launcher
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no):yes because a cheater gave it to get me banned
Admit to offense? (yes/no):no
Other comments:i was in game today and i saw many people was talking about hackers and cheaters i was walking around and i got killed by rocket launcher and i went to hospital and when i got out form hospital and i got killed 3 - 4 times and after that i got out and some cheater was standing front of me wearing rocket launcher and he gave it to me and i got banned for spawned a rocket launcher please unban that damm cheater gave me a rocket launcher to ban me

please unban

Jerome

obiously you are lying because auto-ban bans you when you spawn a rocket launcher. so the hacker would get banned.

falenone

i got dmed too today at montgomery and i saw that when he got some gun and after that autobann fall'd

Ian

Diamond Member
Only thing I gotta say, as I do this on other servers...
When a Hacker is online, and DMing you.
Instead of dieing 100 times over, log off for a bit, and report him...
Staying on the server screaming in /n "OMGZ HACK0RZ" like everyone fucking does, it's their own damn fault for dieing.

Also, to all of you who /report "HACK0RZ ID 5!" please dont start screaming it in fucking /n, because when you fucking do that, he will stop hacking, and we can't ban him because we do not have enough proof.

jan

i wasnt screaming in /n that htere is hax0rs and they were DMing today middle of day

Michael_Corner

falenone said:
i got dmed too today at montgomery and i saw that when he got some gun and after that autobann fall'd
Use proper english for the red part please. I didn't understand anything of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.