What's new

james little banning for allmost no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

falenone

IC Name:falenone daious
IC Level:
Admin who banned you:that james little
Reason for ban:i used cleo weather menu to change EXTREMELY laggy weather IN MY OWN screen
and i have shitty PC and if this kind of weather comes then my FPS falls like 6 - 10 think about playing game with 6 - 10 FPS ...
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): yes
Admit to offense? (yes/no):
Other comments:i have earlier used that weather menu too and told in OOC that and NOONE have told never before "dont use that","dont do that blaaablaablaaa" etc and that james little dont know how to be admin HE EVEN DONT TELL THAT DONT USE , DISABLE ETC...
http://www.upload.ee/image/490853/sa-mp-570.png

Ghost

Silver Member
falenone said:
IC Name:falenone daious
IC Level:
Admin who banned you:that james little
Reason for ban:i used cleo weather menu to change EXTREMELY laggy weather IN MY OWN screen
and i have shitty PC and if this kind of weather comes then my FPS falls like 6 - 10 think about playing game with 6 - 10 FPS ...
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): yes
Admit to offense? (yes/no):
Other comments:i have earlier used that weather menu too and told in OOC that and NOONE have told before "dont use that","dont do that blaaablaablaaa" etc and that james little dont know how to be admin HE EVEN DONT TELL THAT DONT USE , DISABLE ETC...
http://www.upload.ee/image/490853/sa-mp-570.png
/SUPPORT , and yeah i want those too.. if it its okay :D to decrease my laggy
And where did you get that.. :D

falenone

i have even removed water from san andreas
removed clouds
removed grass and all the shadows
improved LOD's
using low-end draw distance

ALL to reduce the lagg

James Little

Using a mod to change your weather, is the same thing as using s0beit. Hacking is the term.

Hacking:
a. Informal To alter (a computer program
b. To gain access to (a computer file or network) illegally or without authorization

Meaning using your CLEO mod to change the weather is putting you at an advantage to other players who can't, thus it's the same thing as using s0beit to change the weather.

Icy

Gold Member
falenone said:
i have even removed water from san andreas
removed clouds
removed grass and all the shadows
improved LOD's
using low-end draw distance

ALL to reduce the lagg
Sounds to me like you need a better rig.

Ghost

Silver Member
James Little said:
Using a mod to change your weather, is the same thing as using s0beit. Hacking is the term.

Hacking:
a. Informal To alter (a computer program
b. To gain access to (a computer file or network) illegally or without authorization

Meaning using your CLEO mod to change the weather is putting you at an advantage to other players who can't, thus it's the same thing as using s0beit to change the weather.
Hmmm....Well thats true

Vladimir Radev

Bronze Member
Mr Failiure deserved banishment and he should remain banned for the rest of his little life. All he did was freeroaming around the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.