AnthonyC

Donator
Master Account: Tony_Curreri?
IG Name: Tony_Curreri?
IG Level: 3
Admin who banned you: Reece Macauley
Reason for ban: Light RP sever
Admit to offense? (yes/no):
Sure, I guess? That's not really a valid reason to ban someone.

( This really blows because I love this sever, it's the only one that kept me on SA:MP, I've been playing for 3 years and it was great to finally find a match for myself. I donated money straight away to the community just because :luvrcrp: , just to show apperication and this really now has crushed me.. I just want to play with my buddies again )

Jake~

Platinum Member
Mind explaining how you think it's acceptable to tell someone to 'Fuck off' in /b because they began to chase you ICly due to you RPly swinging a bat into their car window? Shortly after they began to chase you your car broke down so you got out of your car and just began punching Skye without any RP what so ever, before jumping into his car and driving off saying 'Goodbye'
(Written on my phone ignore any dumb mistakes)

AnthonyC

Donator
Because before they decided ti randomly follow me then attempt to lag slam me. I told them several times to leave me alone and they wouldn't. I took his car because it was not locked? And rply I'd be afraid and try to leave.

Jake~

Platinum Member
I'm willing to give you another chance, Tony. However you will still have to serve a 7 day ban for your actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.