What's new

I've been trying to make an account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makeens

So yesterday i created a Master Account and everything was fine, but then when i tried to make character i got an email saying that my IP already has an account.(yungsterg)
The email said i need to ask that guy to make a support ticket, but i posted a thread instead describing my problem. An admin told me to shut down my router and wait 5 secs and turn back so my ip would change. I did it and tried to make another Character, but it failed again, this time due to ''Spelling mistakes'', I understood my problem and tried again (3rd time) BUT I GOT EMAL SAYING THAT MY IP ALREADY HAS AN ACCOUNT NAMED YUNGSTERG ALTHOE I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM. I think its due to me and that guy Yungsterg living in the same country as hes info says that hes from Latvia.
I would hate to make an Charapter Apllication for 4th time, my fingers cant handle that. Please someone help me. I checked that guy yungsterg and he hasn't been online for a long time, so the chanses are that hes not gonna see my messages. Please someone help me and get my application accepted.

Attachments

• Red County Roleplay - Application Denied - ipoga81@gmail.com - Gmail.png
    Red County Roleplay - Application Denied - [email protected] - Gmail.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 11

Wallachia

Donator
So yesterday i created a Master Account and everything was fine, but then when i tried to make character i got an email saying that my IP already has an account.(yungsterg)
The email said i need to ask that guy to make a support ticket, but i posted a thread instead describing my problem. An admin told me to shut down my router and wait 5 secs and turn back so my ip would change. I did it and tried to make another Character, but it failed again, this time due to ''Spelling mistakes'', I understood my problem and tried again (3rd time) BUT I GOT EMAL SAYING THAT MY IP ALREADY HAS AN ACCOUNT NAMED YUNGSTERG ALTHOE I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM. I think its due to me and that guy Yungsterg living in the same country as hes info says that hes from Latvia.
I would hate to make an Charapter Apllication for 4th time, my fingers cant handle that. Please someone help me. I checked that guy yungsterg and he hasn't been online for a long time, so the chanses are that hes not gonna see my messages. Please someone help me and get my application accepted.
Do you still require help?

Status
Not open for further replies.