What's new

Issue with storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuDzeh

Donator
Okay, so hello there guys, I'd just like to put this out there to see if others are experiencing the same issues.

I keep losing weaponry, trunks seem to be okay for storage safety wise. But with houses, the situation is really dire. I had a house full of AK47s and some other weapons and the slots were entirely full for weapon storage, however, I noticed day by day that the count of weapons was decreasing until today, the cupboard was finally bare.

Is anyone else experiencing this, I haven't lost any of my drugs the issue appears to be with only weapons. Inb4 lol pudzeh y u want weapons dmer

Anybody else? :(

Shonikk

Bronze Member
Same here, I lost like 4 AKs plus 5 Deagles...
My cocaine is decreasing everyday aswell, It had like 4k cocaine, Now I just have like 200...

ThePasst

Retired Admin
Sounds like an odd bug, as soon as you have your trunk filled make a screenshot of what you have in it so we are able to refund you the weaponary/drugs and such.

Jboi

Retired Admin
Yeah I meant to bring it up, recently I noticed that my ammo counts would go up and down at random. I'd start with ~100 deagle bullets, then it'd be @ 200 then 500 then 1000 and it eventually got up to almost 7000 ammo, then after driving around a bit, all my weapons disappeared, I check my /checkguns and saw that my deagle was serverside only. After going into /fly they came back.

My guess is it's SQL bugging? But I'm no developer, so I really haven't got a clue.

7OmOvQK.png

PuDzeh

Donator
Jboi said:
Yeah I meant to bring it up, recently I noticed that my ammo counts would go up and down at random. I'd start with ~100 deagle bullets, then it'd be @ 200 then 500 then 1000 and it eventually got up to almost 7000 ammo, then after driving around a bit, all my weapons disappeared, I check my /checkguns and saw that my deagle was serverside only. After getting in and out of anther vehicle it updated and I was back to Server&client side with 50 ammo.

My guess is it's SQL bugging? But I'm no developer, so I really haven't got a clue.

Yeh this has happened to me as well. Some times I have 500 ammo for my silenced pistol, then it turns to 2350 then back down, then back up. And then sometimes, as you said the weapon becomes fully server side and it's not in your hand but when an administrator uses /checkguns you still have it, but it's server-side only. Very weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.