What's new

is silver trading a safezone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moneko

Diamond Member
a lot of us are confused during our RP about crimes in ST cuz we dont really know whether its a safezone or not. arguments in /b, etc. so here i am standing up to those who're confused and didn't bother to ask.

is silver trading a safezone?

Moneko

Diamond Member
i forgot to add it really isnt in the rules as well but a lot of times some people having the mindset of getting jailed for committing crimes in ST thinking its a safezone or not.

Moneko

Diamond Member
i mean, if it's not in the rules it's not a safezone. people used to abuse the old silver trading interior's shitty collision and get into big shootouts with cops. i didn't really care, i just helped the cops kill all of 'em. :^)

thats all i need to know. ty for explaining it.

i think this should be locked now.

Beth

Donator
it should be ngl cause if you're in silver trading with a huge dialog up you're gonna be a bit buggered when someone comes in and shoots you

PeopleKind

Donator
No, It's not a safezone. But, it's also unrealistic to RP crimes on a property that ICly has several cameras all over the place as well as ICly has William Silver, a guy that will shoot you and your dog for farting in his general direction, sitting at the desk.

lou

Platinum Member
No, It's not a safezone. But, it's also unrealistic to RP crimes on a property that ICly has several cameras all over the place as well as ICly has William Silver, a guy that will shoot you and your dog for farting in his general direction, sitting at the desk.
he wouldnt shoot a dog....

right tommy?

Status
Not open for further replies.