What's new

Is it allowed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frisker

Donator
I think the indicator mod is allowed, but I'm not sure about the second one, isn't it kind of Camhack?
But I tihnk you're aware of the fact that the indicators will not sync to other players, so only you will see it.

d@$tmo

Bronze Member
Frisker said:
But I tihnk you're aware of the fact that the indicators will not sync to other players, so only you will see it.
I wasn't aware, actually. Thanks. I will just stay mod clear for now then. :)

Frisker

Donator
d@$tmo said:
Frisker said:

No problem. You could download ELM though, it has indicators and it syncs to other players too. You're not allowed to use the other features of it though, like emergency lights and shit, only indicators.

d@$tmo

Bronze Member
Frisker said:
d@$tmo said:
Frisker said:

No problem. You could download ELM though, it has indicators and it syncs to other players too. You're not allowed to use the other features of it though, like emergency lights and shit, only indicators.
I was thinking to download it, but I thought it's restricted only to the emergency services. That's why I didn't risk with it. I guess I will download it now. Thanks for clearing it out for me. :)

Frisker

Donator
d@$tmo said:
Frisker said:
d@$tmo said:
Frisker said:

I was thinking to download it, but I thought it's restricted only to the emergency services. That's why I didn't risk with it. I guess I will download it now. Thanks for clearing it out for me. :)

I think you still better to ask from Adminstrator, preferrably lead admin a permission first, just to avoid problems.

d@$tmo

Bronze Member
I also read (while browsing for the ELM mod) that version 1.6 of the script will include server-side ELM and CLEOs will be forbidden. If that is true, then I will just stick to no mods for now... thanks for your time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.