What's new

iPhone/iTouch

Frankpetrov

I have an iTouch and I'm looking at some apps to get but not sure what. Anyone have suggestions? So far, i bought COD:WOW zombies and its really good. I was thinking about buy GTA for it, but not sure how good it may be.

Ian

Diamond Member
You gotta remember, all these games for Itouch and shit have been toned down to the utter point of shit.

But some games are fun, as others suck.

Harold_Bishop

Donator
Ian said:
You gotta remember, all these games for Itouch and shit have been toned down to the utter point of shit.

But some games are fun, as others suck.
Yeah it's the games that are specifically tailored for the iPhone/iTouch that are the most fun. Straight ports of console or other handheld games are usually nowhere near as good.

JohnPuzel

Well, i don't know much about games on the cellphones but i know several interesting programs search for them on www.google.com i use on my 5800 nokia-Xpress music, i don't know if it will work on iphone but i think 100% yes search for finger print ( unlocks your phone with your finger print !!! ) and Xpress Beer ( your mobile becomes a cup of beer with you can drink sounds stupid but looks awesome !!! )