What's new

iphone 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys pleas help !!! i wil tel you what hapend:

i was texting with friends, then suddenly the app froze so i restarted the app then suddenly the screen goes black

i was liek WTF so i plugged the power cable in and nothing happend, i could hear the sound, i could hear siri
the probel m is my power buton is broken so i cant turn it off, what do i do mann ??

its iphone 5 ios 7.1.2 jailbroken pleas help

i also asked siri

''please turn off the phone''

that bitch say ''surprisingly, that is not in my capabilities" or "sorry ####, i cant help you with that " or "i'd like to ### but i cannot, my apologies'' please help this bitch pisses me off man

how can i turn it off via computer ??

Tiger

Donator
Im sorry but I cannot read this.. Your grammar is apalling, someone translate this!

Pandovix

Donator
Tiger said:
Im sorry but I cannot read this.. Your grammar is apalling, someone translate this!
You speak about grammar? 'Im' 'apalling', Jesus Christ, he's asking for help if you wanna' be an ass just don't post.

I personally don't know anyway of switching it off via your PC unfortunately, you could try to restore it if your phone will connect to iTunes, that may help.

Tiger

Donator
I believe theres a way with jailbreak but if your screen is black and your power button is broken then there is no other way that I know of.

Pandovix said:
Tiger said:
[
Pandovix said:
Tiger said:
You speak about grammar? 'Im' 'apalling', Jesus Christ, he's asking for help if you wanna' be an ass just don't post.

I personally don't know anyway of switching it off via your PC unfortunately, you could try to restore it if your phone will connect to iTunes, that may help.

31043676.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.