What's new

[Interview] Don Vance - SA-NEWS application

Status
Not open for further replies.

canazboy

Donator
1logos10.png

Application.
This is the first stage for someone who is interested within becoming a member of the SANews Network. It's a fairly simple question-based application which explain everything you will need to know in order to become a member of the SANews Network. Once and if you pass the application, you will be moved onto an interview stage, which you will have in person with a member of Management. If you have any questions or issues, feel free to contact a member to ensure you have only the clearest understanding of what to do in order to pass.

Section I - Personal Information.
This section will contain details regarding you as a person and simple facts and key information so we know as much as possible about you.​

Full Legal Name: Don Vance
Date of Birth: 18/7/1968
Sex/Gender: Male
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Telephone: 7494195
Address: ADMC Storage (( Will be changed ))

Height: 5.8 feet / 1.78 meters
Weight: 189.5 lb / 85 Kg
Sexual Orientation: Hetero
Marital Status: Single

Section II - Education and Past Experiences.
Here, you will need to state what type of Education you have had - Regardless of the qualifications we want you to list them all. In addition to the following, you are asked to state all you previous experiences regarding reporting or writing in anyway, shape or form possible.​

Primary Education: Texas home school
Secondary Education: Texas home school
High School: San Andreas EM (Extreme Weather) Educational studies
College Studies: Research in extreme weather prevention and forecast
University: SA coast university system.
Degree/PhD/Other Qualifications Obtained: Licensed EM forecaster

Have you ever been previously hired as an reporter?: No.
Have you ever applied for the SANews Network in the past?: No.
List any previous or current employments: Axiom.

Section III - Miscellaneous.
This section will go into more detail on why you wish to follow this career path; it will also contain questions regarding your reasoning for wanting to join the SANews Network in the first place.​

Why do you want to join the SANews Network? (50 words):
ever since I was young; I dreamed of making reports of strange and extreme weather.
By doing this job, I can finally do what I've always dream't of, and put the years of education into practice.
But I also want to join the SANews team due to the fact that I'm extremely exited on meeting (Possible) colleagues and work together.
Because teamwork is essential and we have to trust each other, I for a fact would want to give the News Team the most detailed information, and love doing that.

I've simply always been passionate about the forecasting profession because it's not just a ordinary job, it's a job to be proud of and don't just give up.
I take it serious.
Why should you be hired over someone else? (50 words):
Because I'm trained to detect, control and update on weather which could possibly be threatening for us.
I've had the proper instructions and I think that with my help in this team, we would provide the best service alongside the most relevant and detailed information about the weather.
I also ask for a frequent feedback to improve my skills and get better.

Also, due to the fact that I've been trained to be professional in this type of work.
That would include the process of being trainee at several licensed companies which provided both my supervisor and me with feedback which would inform me on what details I should improve.
And I don't mind being told that I've done something wrong because I use that criticism to improve!

Also I think I'm a good colleague and would be an awesome guy to work with.
Thanks in advance.
Do you have a criminal record? If yes, please state in further detail:
I've been charged with Aiding and Abetting due to the fact that I was on scene of someone evading, I was innocent but unfortunately the officers would not believe me.

Section IV - Out of Character.
The last section is totally out of character, and therefore all of the questions are OOC therefore you are expected to answer them all OOC'ly. You don't need to answer the first three questions if you really don't want too.​

Name: Thomas
IG Level: 4
GMT/Timezone: GMT +1
Administrative Record:
d4641fcaf4.jpg

Do you have Teamspeak 3 installed?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Rate your skill of Roleplay'ing from 1-10?: 7/8
Why did you choose that level of skill?: First of all because I have experience with RP, I even do allot of passive RP and that also helps allot.

Are you familiar with the how reporting works within the US?: Yes.
Other Information/Notes: Thanks for the time!

Giga

Donator
Application Response

1logos10.png

Application Reviewal.
We're happy to inform you that a member of SANews' Management team have reviewed your current application for us, however they have found some minor errors upon the application and therefore placed it on pending.
You will have forty-eight (48) hours to revise through your application and find any errors that it may have before the Management team check it once again. Currently, the following noticeable errors have been found:
- Lack of effort in section III, Q1 and Q2.

If you have any issues with this, feel free to contact the member of the Management team whom has reviewed your application.

((Do not post upon to topic OOC'ly, please PM them if you think there is an issue)).

Giga

Donator
Application Response

1logos10.png

Application Reviewal.
We're happy to inform you that a member of SANews' Management team have reviewed your currently application to us, and as a result they have chosen to accept the application.
You will now be moved onto the interview stage of the recruitment process which will be held, in person, at would main Headquarters. Feel free to call a member of the Management team and any one of them will be happy to conduct your interview - it should only take a matter of minutes.
Congratulations, and good luck.

((Call any Management member IG and request the interview and then refer them to this application, you can find a list of the current Management team over here)).

** Robby chuckles as he stands up, walking towards the door as he speaks to Michael and Romero **

Robby says: Hey look! We're gonna have an Intern who can "control the weather"!

** Robby bursts out his laughter as he exits the office, breathing with the fresh air **

Jackson.

Donator
1logos10.png

Application Reviewal.
We're happy to inform you that a member of SANews' Management team have reviewed your interview and has chosen to accept you as a member of the San Andreas News Network.
Congratulations on passing the recruitment stage for SANews, we cannot wait to see what you can provide for us.

((Ensure you make a usergroup request and that's you've been added to the roster, once again, congratulations)).

Status
Not open for further replies.