What's new

Internet is working but servers are not responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astonish

Donator
Do you have same or similar IP's?

Try reinstalling samp in general, gta sa, clearing your cache. Make sure you don't have any mods or similar stuff like that or any other files than original ones. Might be some cleos but you never know. Also check your windows firewall if FOR SOME WEIRD reason you have certain regions blocked.

If none of this works all together, try creating a virtual computer and see if it works there, that way you will find out if its internet or your computer.

Another way to try is through VPN, create a support ticket for that though.
We don't have similar IP's but we have a similar internet, which is provided by our society.

I have tried reinstalling samp in general, GTA SA, clearing my cache. I have checked my firewall as well. I don't think any problem is present over there.

Giga

Donator
you can't see the servers on the internet and hosted tabs because 0.3DL is no longer a supported sa-mp version.
That has nothing to do with the issue considering the OP's provided screenshot shows the favorites tab.

Boost

Donator
  • Run as admin
  • Reinstall everything
  • Check your internet settings (Firewall, network, maybe u blocked it off internet or smth, etc)
  • Try connected to other servers and see whether your problem is with SA-MP or with the server itself. (Click on the Internet/Hosted tabs down below on the SA-MP window and attempt to connect to any random server.

Boost

Donator
If your dilemma is still not solved then I suggest deleting everything and attempt to re-download everything all over again. If it still doesn't work, just get Windows 7 kid, it's the best

Matty

Donator

If this doesn’t work: RIP.

Matty

Donator

.stephen

Retired Admin
Here's some things that I've tried, some of them maybe didn't work for me but it's worth giving them a try I guess.

- Remove and then re-add the server to the list.
- Disable and re-enabe the network adapter
- Reinstall SA:MP
- Restart your PC (Most likely not going to do anything)
- Restart your router, turn it off and keep it like that for 5-10 minutes then turn it back on, someone people said that that fixed their problem.
- Disable the Windows Defender Firewall
- Delete samp.cfg and userdata.dat
- Connect with the numerical IP
- Delete the SAMP folder in GTASA User Files completely.
- Reinstall GTA:SA completely
- Try the ipconfing /flushdns method, and ipconfig /release > ipconfig /renew method.
(Hold down Win+R then type in cmd, click enter, when it opems type in ipconfig /flushdns or the other method - you might lose internet for a few seconds.)
- Run the RCRP diagnostics tool and paste the results, hopefully someone who understands it could be able to help you.
- Reset your PC/reinstall Windows, unless you've got something you don't want to lose or just are too lazy to do it.
- Last resort: Post a support ticket on the UCP and request to use a VPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.