What's new

Internet is working but servers are not responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astonish

Donator
The Internet is working on my laptop, but my samp servers are not responding. Discord, browsers, and every other thing which requires the internet are working correctly only SAMP is not working so I want to know, how can I fix it?
Untitled.png

Twice

Donator
hard to see on my phone. So I might be wrong but it seems like you have a space between server and .redcounty

wes.

Donator
you can't see the servers on the internet and hosted tabs because 0.3DL is no longer a supported sa-mp version.
About rc-rp, are you on your home wi-fi? have you checked the firewall in case it's blocking the connection?

Astonish

Donator
you can't see the servers on the internet and hosted tabs because 0.3DL is no longer a supported sa-mp version.
About rc-rp, are you on your home wi-fi? have you checked the firewall in case it's blocking the connection?
Yep, I am on my home wifi and let me check it.

Allerion

Donator
I am not using any VPN and the same problem is happening with my friend as well.
Do you have same or similar IP's?

Try reinstalling samp in general, gta sa, clearing your cache. Make sure you don't have any mods or similar stuff like that or any other files than original ones. Might be some cleos but you never know. Also check your windows firewall if FOR SOME WEIRD reason you have certain regions blocked.

If none of this works all together, try creating a virtual computer and see if it works there, that way you will find out if its internet or your computer.

Another way to try is through VPN, create a support ticket for that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.