What's new

Interest Rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corne

Donator
Hello there. Ever since the interest rates were changed in order to benefit people that have less money I never understood on how the interest rates are being calculated. I've tried asking some administrators but they've never been able to give me a clear answer on it. I believe the highest Interest rates I've experienced so far on any of my characters was $2.300 or something. From personal experiences I've seen interest rates increase fast up to around 150k-200k and then slow down. I hope anyone is able to give me a more clear answer on this because I'm quite interested in it and I dont think anyone fully knows how the interest rates work at this point.

PuDzeh

Donator
I have a certain amount of money and I have been trying for a long time to understand the system, so any help would be appreciated for me too.

Corne

Donator
Apparently some helpers are working on a guide about this. It has to do with the cash you have in your hand, on the bank and your level. The higher the level the lower your interest will be. I'm probably going to stop leveling up now. :)

PuDzeh

Donator
Corne said:
Apparently some helpers are working on a guide about this. It has to do with the cash you have in your hand, on the bank and your level. The higher the level the lower your interest will be. I'm probably going to stop leveling up now. :)

I personally have not heard about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.