What's new

Incorrect Password

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaLoc187

I haven't played on rcrp yet because I had an enb that zoomed my game screen in which would prevent me from picking a skin... Since then my laptop needed to get a hard drive replacement and I took my time to get that done. I just got my laptop back and tried to log into rcrp on my character called Jeff McGraw, and it's telling me I got the incorrect password. There's only 2 specific passwords I use for samp and I tried both of them and they didn't work. It also says my other character Jordon King isn't accepted yet. Is there anything that could br done about this?

AlphaLoc187

Have you logged in before or is this your first time?
I think I've logged into the Jeff McGraw one sometime in August or September, but I couldn't click on a character skin due to the enb I had so I never officially spawned in-game yet.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
Are you sure you've put your Master Account name - AlphaLoc187 (and not Jeff_McGraw or Jordon_King) in the SAMP name field? You'll be prompted to choose your character after connecting and typing in your password.

Wolfy

Donator
Are you sure you've put your Master Account name - AlphaLoc187 (and not Jeff_McGraw or Jordon_King) in the SAMP name field? You'll be prompted to choose your character after connecting and typing in your password.
That's what I wanted to ask.

AlphaLoc187

Lol that's what it was, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.