What's new

Denied Improvements to fishing NOW WITH 3 DIFERENT WAYS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHANGED MY IDEA NOW THERE ARE 3 CHOICES

idea 1:

Every level you get less chance you fail to not catch anything.

idea 2:

Each level you can buy better bait/rods which give you bigger fish/other fish/less chance on fail/longer durability.

idea 3:

For every level you get bigger/heavier fish.

level: 1 fish caught: 0
level: 2 fish caught: 20
level: 3 fish caught: 75
level: 4 fish caught:150
level: 5 fish caught: 300
(or more or less)

and the fun side:
And ofcourse without a /slapwithfish (number of spot in inventory) command fishing is boring ;)

sorry for bumping but PLEASE comment here since i really want to have it :p (if you want you can remove this post admins/mods )

Hopkins

Silver Member
I don't see the point in having fishing as a job. But the level system may work out. Of course you would need to improve the number of fish caught to level up.

Maybe like this?:

Level 1: Fish caught: 0
Level 2: Fish caught: 50
Level 3: Fish caught: 150
Level 4: Fish caught: 400
Level 5: Fish caught: 800

Maybe make it to show how many fish you've caught in /stats and when you reach the amount to level up, then you're fishing level will increase, enabling you to fish for bigger fish.

Crabpuss

The only thing I can see as something similar to this is having multiple fishing achievements that scale, but not a job.

Waqqa

This makes no sense, fishing is more like gambling, theres only luck to catch a bigger fish.

Fox

Banned
I say the only fishing improvements we should have are:
-being able to carry a 2nd fishing rod
-atleast 1 more reefer

You obviously didnt read my change ... Cause if you did i explained why it's not gambling, I think you just do a fast reply for post count.....
If you did read and still had the same thougt you could have said something like this: I understand why you think the above but for a part fishing is still gambling.. (made this up)

Status
Not open for further replies.