What's new

Denied Improved Pay for the Law Enforcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishop

Retired Admin
Since police are always on duty, or they should be, never have time to do separate side-jobs as other factions have the privilege of doing. Our pay is slightly higher by $100 at most to the second most paid faction. I would like to propose that Law Enforcement get one of the following:

1. For every arrest that is made, the arresting officer gets a random amount of money directly to them. This could be a set amount as well depending on how long the person is arrested for, but random works better. Random pay could be from $500-$1000 per arrest. The arresting officer MUST distribute the money equally to the officers that assisted with the arrest. There should be no trust issues here.
-75% would go to the arresting officer(s)
-25% would go to the faction bank so that the SD may purchase new vehicles and such.
2. Ticketing should also work out the same way where
-50% would go to the officer
-50% would go to the faction bank
All of the money received would be received immediately for distribution purposes.

Set money would be as the following:
$50-100 per minute jailed.
OR

1. A pay raise for every rank in the Department
This is how the pay system would work
Deputy Sheriff- $500
Sheriff- $600
Senior Sheriff- $700
Sergeants- $750
Lieutenants - $800
Captains - $900
Commissioner - $1000

These are not significant pay raises but I want input on how much more they would be raised especially for higher ranks. I like the random pays better.

I know this is a discussion that many have wanted to see change in so I want everyone's input on this please.

Bishop

Retired Admin
Well I would like to really focus on the Arrest Money, and the Fine Money as well. Cops could idle for a paycheck increase, this way cops actually have to earn their paycheck and receive a reward for it

Yass

Donator
An increase is certainly needed, right now all I get is something like 6-7 hundred dollars.

Skypo

Silver Member
The EMS can get a raise too you know.. -.-'' cause 310 dollar for saving lives and mostley risking your own its not kinda cool if a taxi driver makes the same..
If you take this IC we can have a strike >:]

Tommy

Skypo said:
The EMS can get a raise too you know.. -.-'' cause 310 dollar for saving lives and mostley risking your own its not kinda cool if a taxi driver makes the same..
I agree with Skypo , come on, yesterday , I was allmost killed by a plane falling out of the sky , c'mon , we do need raises!
At least by 100$ , or more! :!: :x

Bishop

Retired Admin
Skypo said:
I would make a new suggestion EMS.

Hopkins

Silver Member
I like the idea of people's pay checks increasing for legal factions. Like especially for police where you said getting money from ticketing/arresting. Even though I've suggested something like that 50 times but nothing happened. I like the idea where the higher your rank, the more you get payed.

Crusty

Platinum Member
Yeah we really need this. Today i got attacked by the Vatos gang while on duty and there were not cops around!

Status
Not open for further replies.