What's new

Important missings

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodyspace

Hello i want to talk about something may not sensible in our server.We playing in great server but there's something which effect criminals very badly.
First i want to talk about metagaming.
For example i see john_mohn in street for first time.Then i said "hey john" its metagaming and against the rules probably you get jailed for 30 minutes and lost your weapons.

But if we cant recognize people the name from their top and thats punished with jail.Think Cops are doing metagaming but they never get jail.With example you will understand better.

For example you are criminal and driving in city but you change your clothes and you change your car and walking in street.Then a police recognize you from your server name(for example Bugra_Cuhaci (24)) and they chase you.How did they find out that im the criminal in real life you cant.Cops are doing metagaming and getting no jail or punish.

This happend me today.I escape from police with boat then pass to white buffalo while wearing dark suit.Then i go safe house change my clothes and drive an elegant.But cop just see me and follow me.It's not sensible to role play.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The another point i want to talk about is admin jail.You get arrested for breaking rules then you lost your weapon why??????Police didnt arrest you but you lost it .After a period of time you getting less jail you learning the rules when you arrested by cop you will be unarmed but why when you get in the admin jail its dont have any sensible answer i ask admins they didnt gave answer for that.

Please dont delete this topic and give sensible answer.(I write this because when i ask this things nobody gives an asnwer)

Maxx

Platinum Member
Well this is /mask made for if your a gangster , because IRL if a cop chased you and you lost him and 5 hours later he saw you with another clothes/car but same face (which is normal) he would chase you again

Maxx

Platinum Member
Well you cant spray the windows to be black only in case you went near the cop and said in /do car's windows are black or something than yes he couldnt see you

1Marc

Silver Member
Antonio Ramirez said:
Well you cant spray the windows to be black only in case you went near the cop and said in /do car's windows are black or something than yes he couldnt see you

You mean car window is "Tinted" Black.

We can spot something on a car, which is the plate number.

paxie

Legendary Member
bloodyspace said:
Hello i want to talk about something may not sensible in our server.We playing in great server but there's something which effect criminals very badly.
For example i see john_mohn in street for first time.Then i said "hey john" its metagaming and against the rules probably you get jailed for 30 minutes and lost your weapons.

But if we cant recognize people the name from their top and thats punished with jail.Think Cops are doing metagaming but they never get jail.With example you will understand better.

For example you are criminal and driving in city but you change your clothes and you change your car and walking in street.Then a police recognize you from your server name(for example Bugra_Cuhaci (24)) and they chase you.How did they find out that im the criminal in real life you cant.Cops are doing metagaming and getting no jail or punish.

This happend me today.I escape from police with boat then pass to white buffalo while wearing dark suit.Then i go safe house change my clothes and drive an elegant.But cop just see me and follow me.It's not sensible to role play.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The another point i want to talk about is admin jail.You get arrested for breaking rules then you lost your weapon why??????Police didnt arrest you but you lost it .After a period of time you getting less jail you learning the rules when you arrested by cop you will be unarmed but why when you get in the admin jail its dont have any sensible answer i ask admins they didnt gave answer for that.

Please dont delete this topic and give sensible answer.(I write this because when i ask this things nobody gives an asnwer)
Admin Jail is a fucking punishment, that's why you loose your weapons, so, don't break the fucking server rules and you won't loose anything.
There's a thing that we CAN spot, registration number or w/e on your car, oh and WE can see your face and then we can look for a person with that face.

Cruzito Canderias

Retired Admin
Xavi said:
bloodyspace said:

Admin Jail is a fucking punishment, that's why you loose your weapons, so, don't break the fucking server rules and you won't loose anything.
There's a thing that we CAN spot, registration number or w/e on your car, oh and WE can see your face and then we can look for a person with that face.

Status
Not open for further replies.