What's new

Im pissed off with Gta Iv eps from Liberty city& some gta stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray_Allan

Bronze Member
I buyed it the first day it came out in Australia, Until i found out you start halfway through Niko Bellic story. Its like Rockstar has been bored and started from were the they are robbing the bank. Every eps has something like 40 mission but iv has like 145????.

Lost and Damned: Alot of shooting and new weps, new bikes 7/10 i was thinking of a 9/10 with the choppers hardly been modifed
Ballad Of gay Tony: Alot of Sex Drugs and Money, Cutscenes have nothing more interesting. Hardly you stay in 1 city all the time.

Do you like the new cars? What about Multiplayer? The new tracks seem so corned, Like for example in stars in your eyes in gta iv Gun shots coming from the side doing laps in 50 seconds? my record is 48:49 FTW! But some races are 5 mins just to do a lap and go around 2 cities. And they like also copied from Sa, Like they brang in a Noose tank? and guess what it is like the Sa one. I payed FUCKING 80 bucks! and i got 80 missions? i payed 45 bucks for iv and it is the best!

Also i reckon we are going to Gta sa Eps from Sa

If that ever happens WE WILL BE FUCKED! seriously, lets go back to gta 3, first 3d game and its still played by MILLIONS OF PEOPLE TODAY! And the hotrod car XD that is the best. I would do anything for that irl woo that looks sick.

If we go to anthoner city? or we stay at Sa and see the Gta end? i do not want that to happen! Cmon rockstar we are seriously in need for this one!

Gta for life <3 ITS JUST FUCKING AWESOME!

Ian

Diamond Member
I enjoyed the EPs from Liberty City, although I didn't like TLAD, since it bugged out half way throught, but I love TBOGT.
40 Missions, well they were rushed, and it's understandable. I played 30 bucks for both games for the PC.
My point is, yes they are small, but they are epic either way. (The PC version of TBOGT Freezes after cutscenes, after the mission "Momma's Boy" and thats really annoying... Thank god I have it on Xbox)

Someday we will be going to IV:MP (GTA 4 Multiplayer Mod.)

P.S. Woot Woot, Let's party harty at Massionette 9!

Ray_Allan

Bronze Member
Ian said:
I enjoyed the EPs from Liberty City, although I didn't like TLAD, since it bugged out half way throught, but I love TBOGT.
40 Missions, well they were rushed, and it's understandable. I played 30 bucks for both games for the PC.
My point is, yes they are small, but they are epic either way. (The PC version of TBOGT Freezes after cutscenes, after the mission "Momma's Boy" and thats really annoying... Thank god I have it on Xbox)

:p i have it for ps3, I dont like Xbox. Plus there is a Really really bad thing, If there is someone to kill and you recieve the text message and you do not answer it the game will freeze/crash. So Answer the text message and call for backup that way for some fucking reason idk makes the game work. And yes they did Rush it, Also is there any fucking way into Bahamas Mahamas? there is a mission when you go in there but you cant seem to get in :O other than that the other bar is for gays so i dont go there :p also the cutscenes on Club managment when the girl tells you to come to the office XD

Ian

Diamond Member
Ray_Allan said:
Ian said:

:p i have it for ps3, I dont like Xbox. Plus there is a Really really bad thing, If there is someone to kill and you recieve the text message and you do not answer it the game will freeze/crash. So Answer the text message and call for backup that way for some fucking reason idk makes the game work. And yes they did Rush it, Also is there any fucking way into Bahamas Mahamas? there is a mission when you go in there but you cant seem to get in :O other than that the other bar is for gays so i dont go there :p also the cutscenes on Club managment when the girl tells you to come to the office XD
You are the manager of a rival night club, I doubt they would let you in, which is of proper reason as the guys who guard the door of Bahama Momma's shout profanity at you. Yes there is a mission where you go into Bahama Momma's but after that, the club shuts down (for proper reason.) Hercules is fun as when you go there, there are tons of chicks, which is odd, but true as some women prefer to hang with gay dudes.

Uber Troll

Gold Member
Ian said:
The PC version of TBOGT Freezes after cutscenes, after the mission "Momma's Boy" and thats really annoying...

Speaking of which, MINE has YET TO FREEZE BITCH!

Ian

Diamond Member
Mick_Foley said:
Ian said:
The PC version of TBOGT Freezes after cutscenes, after the mission "Momma's Boy" and thats really annoying... quote]

Because you torrented it and are running on a 9800 GTX... Bitch...

Uber Troll

Gold Member
Ian said:
Mick_Foley said:
Ian said:
The PC version of TBOGT Freezes after cutscenes, after the mission "Momma's Boy" and thats really annoying... quote]

Because you torrented it and are running on a 9800 GTX... Bitch...

Still, you said it was a common bug. Mine's just fine. Pwned.

Ray_Allan

Bronze Member
Mick_Foley said:
Ian said:
The PC version of TBOGT Freezes after cutscenes, after the mission "Momma's Boy" and thats really annoying...

Hey do not mock us maybe a virus will get into your computer and Blow it up XD!

Status
Not open for further replies.