Im out - Mossey / Lawrence King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prixi

Tester
Fuse said:
Prixi said:
charizardisdead said:
You're making it out like I was with Fuse while with you, cool yourself. I met him after me and you split up, also note, I left you because of your forcefulness with me, I didn't feel safe around you, some people know what you did while I was on teamspeak even when I didn't want it. :) Plus Fuse had to push you out of a pub, all because you harass me day in day out, millions of missed calls, turning up where I work, texting me abuse then apologising the next day begging for me back. Don't try and act like a big man when you couldn't keep me happy. I'm not hard to please, you are just being an idiot who's crying on a game. Grow up now.
You weren't with Mossy but you were with Lars!
just so you know my dude, nothing happened whilst Charizard was talking to Lars. I respected that backed off. Even spoke to lars about it. Genuinely went out for a few drinks and a laugh. Can't see what's wrong with that.

Last few days things changed. Didn't wanna upset no one. Kept it quiet. Common sense I didn't wanna cause any problems?

smh
Let's just get it straight, she stuck with Mossy till she found someone else to deal with her bullshit.

Beth

Donator
Fuse said:
Prixi said:
charizardisdead said:
You're making it out like I was with Fuse while with you, cool yourself. I met him after me and you split up, also note, I left you because of your forcefulness with me, I didn't feel safe around you, some people know what you did while I was on teamspeak even when I didn't want it. :) Plus Fuse had to push you out of a pub, all because you harass me day in day out, millions of missed calls, turning up where I work, texting me abuse then apologising the next day begging for me back. Don't try and act like a big man when you couldn't keep me happy. I'm not hard to please, you are just being an idiot who's crying on a game. Grow up now.
just so you know my dude, nothing happened whilst Charizard was talking to Lars. I respected that backed off. Even spoke to lars about it. Genuinely went out for a few drinks and a laugh. Can't see what's wrong with that.

Last few days things changed. Didn't wanna upset no one. Kept it quiet. Common sense I didn't wanna cause any problems?

smh
I wonder how long it takes you to bin her off to deal with your issues?

Mossey

Donator
Fuse said:
Prixi said:
charizardisdead said:

smh

You knew full well how I felt about her and you sat there telling me as a friend to back off her and give her space meanwhile you was working your magic, your as bad as her, good luck togther cos your going to fucking need it. She asks her self while she ain't got no friends, because shes a manipulative selfish cunt.

TommyB

spotify listener
Owner
charizardisdead said:
just saw this now but you forgot to mention the part where u had cam sex with lars while still living with mossey LMFAO UR SO INNOCENT : )

Status
Not open for further replies.