What's new

Icy_Blight leaving, bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icy

Gold Member
Hello guys.

I'll try to make this short.

I'm leaving due to one person, and him only, William Cambridge.

I won't even get into detail about all the lies and bullshit he's thrown my way, because he and his suckup admins, Beauhobbs and probably Aston, keeps locking my complaints against him. Turning the blind eye, much?

Every time I've complained about William, the admins go "/care" and locks my thread.

He insults me OOC and IC, keeps lying about me powergaming and metagaming(lolol I have my own official faction and I've been succesfull in Blue Dynasty, SAST, Dillimore Bastards and was on my way into Aperture as well, you'd think I would be powergaming/metagaming? Find one complaint about me, doing that please), abusing his moderator to lock and delete my attempts to get some attention towards him.

That fucking spoiled kid needs to go, friendly piece of advice for you all.

I don't care about the people who hates me, go the fuck on. But the goddamned fact is, I AM, like it or not, one of the most succesfull roleplayers of this server, and I've made a lot of good, known and respected friends, such as Alex McLovin, Major Mugel, Cruzito Canderias, Joey Belgier, Akira, Damian Clerks, Mikhail Izmailov and most of the other russian-guys, once in a while Mark Setter(lol), hell, I guess even Yass, Decoy and Ian. I'm not gonna make a complete "thank you" list, as that would be too long.

Yet, it seems my word is being looked over by the lead admins. And here, I mean YOU, Alec.

Now I'm gonna say something that I bet very few players here have the damned gut to say, they all keep thanking Alec when they leave.

However, I wont.

ALEC: As the servers scripter and lead admin, YOU have a responsibility to take care of the server. And your whole "I'll look over these 10 complaints on Wang, and all his dickheadary and flame in Icy's threads. However, I'll fire Ian, the servers co-founder and respected admin, because Yass left because of him"-attitude IS FUCKING PATHETIC. Open your eyes and do something instead of thinking "Oh well shit will probably settle if I don't get involved."

Because there is no one else to do it!
Decoy is supporting me, as is Ian Burns. However, Ian can't do shit as he lost his admin due to such a pathetic reason.

Epsilon Security Service goes to Major_Mugel, he will be the new CEO. If he doesn't want it, I WANT IT REMOVED. No one but Mugel will take over my work.

If you want my assets or money, go fuck yourself. I'll handle that myself. PM me if you want my MSN, I really wanna stay in contact with some of you.

You can all go thank William Cambridge for this, and tell him I said "fuck you".

PS: If you're flaming my back in this thread, William, you might as well kiss my ass now you're over there.

Icy

Gold Member
See, even here you troll me, like fucking expected.

Go die in a chemical fire. I ain't reading your bullshit any longer, and thank god that I don't have to.

Ron

Bronze Member
No! Don't leave, I just joined Epsilon a week ago and now you're leaving. I guess I can't stop you from leaving, so see you later :)

Nikita_Cherdenko

William you have no idea what trolling means, I gave you a definition and you probably deleted my post, if anything you are trolling this thread william because he asked you not to post here, bye Icy. :D

Cruzito Canderias

Retired Admin
Well, I looked up your personal message and I´ll talk to Marcus, Aston and Alec about this conflict between you two.

I hope that you change your mind, of course. I wish you the best of life and much succes.

Cruzito

AERO

Donator
Honestly Alec, are you blind? Can't you see that Wang is a nerd, he is fucking everything on your server.

Look over this, he was mixing on the Gangs section(IC Section) and I told him I wont support his faction because it's a pointless faction, and there's a lot of mixing involved in the thread(I am talking about the Red Eagle's).
Wanna know what he did? He deleted all the negative posts about his faction and sent me the following Private Message:

Wang said:
Reason im removing them is your constently complaining this is just a post for alec too see, it's not a actual gang post.
Well, if it's just a topic for Alec, then why he just removes the negative posts? Who knows...

An admin should be an example for all other players in the server, guess what: Wang isn't!
He doesn't even know how to speak proper English. Do I need a proof? Here it is:

Wang said:
Not relley your saying crap about me
Oh, "relley" Wang? And it's not "your saying crap about me" it's "you're saying crap about me"

Oh, here's another one:
Wang said:
And this thread just add's another post too the section of recruitment to make it look evan more packed.
usless thread.
Oh god, it's so "usless". And it's not "too the section" it's "to the section".

He also think he is a fundamental piece on the Admin Team:

Wang said:
Dont worry it happend before i will speak to alec later and we will fix it.
No, you wont fix anything, you're just destroying everything.

Everyone's leaving, and I have left yesterday. And I didn't even created a topic saying goodbye, the one's I respect, love and say thanks know who they are.
Also, I should specify some of them:
Wang - For making me laugh at your English mistakes, your definition of trolling and your asslicking.
Alec - For giving Wang a position on the Admin Team. Also, for making Holder an impossible faction.

Status
Not open for further replies.