Status
Not open for further replies.

Major_Mugel

Retired Admin
IC Name: Major_Mugel
IC Level: 4
Admin who banned you: none
Reason for ban: spawned sniper rifle
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): yes because i went into my house and there was a sniper i picked it up and got autobanned ... please unbann me
Admit to offense? (yes/no): ??
Other comments: it was a mistake to take the sniper rifle.. sorry dudes

Crusty

Platinum Member
Lol, this reminds me of Nicole's post on a bug. She affirmed having seen a sniper rifle in her house and she ss'ed it and posted it on she forums. But on the top left corner of her ss, it was written something like "sObeit mod v.O.9 activated ". I think she got banned since then.

Joshy

Did I not say this in that post? Just because the text is there, doesn't mean it's enabled. It wasn't at the bottom of her screen, so that means she hit F12 to tog it.

Tommy

Jeremy_Cortez said:
Lol, this reminds me of Nicole's post on a bug. She affirmed having seen a sniper rifle in her house and she ss'ed it and posted it on she forums. But on the top left corner of her ss, it was written something like "sObeit mod v.O.9 activated ". I think she got banned since then.
Yeah, she then told that was her brothers'

Major_Mugel

Retired Admin
Alec_Rae said:
Havent I seen you online, are you still banned?
I dont think so..I just logged in again and it worked so far...I just thought i was unbanned and played on.. I am in the car buying and selling business.. I buy cars and sell them again..I was an arms dealer earlier but now i am a mechanic... I was arrested two times because of illigal items like several guns and materials... But since then i was a clear honest person.

But now i was banned by Ian Burns.
I was on a robbery with a friend when the cops arrived. Ian was with them. They shot at us with heavy guns, so i hided behind the back door in the corner. I was very low HP and about to run away whey i suddenly got banned by Ian because of "Health Hacks" . This sucks, because i never used any hacks/cheats. I am a heavy RP Player and i feel angry because i got banned. I really want to play on your server, because i think its the best RP Server on the net.. Others are boring or very Non-RP ... So please Alec unbann me.. I want to make some serious money to buy a business and a house in Bone County. Please unbann me, Sir. I am thinking about to donate some money to you. But if i am not unbanned this would be sense less.
So please Alec (and other Admins), please unbann me.

Major_Mugel

Status
Not open for further replies.