What's new

I think my account got deleted. Seeking help to find Account and PW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDdontshootem

I have an account on Red County, but I was only 16 roleplaying at the time. My account got deleted I think, and I can see it in a email. I filled out a application to role-play on the sever. It got denied for having a account in 2015. I am here to seek help. Here is a SS of my account being deleted.
m5Cj09J.png

Kaos

Retired Admin
You have to get into it by yourself. We cannot provide you with any MA Name, email address or password.. All that screenshot shows is that your character was submitted for deletion.

KDdontshootem

You have to get into it by yourself. We cannot provide you with any MA Name, email address or password.. All that screenshot shows is that your character was submitted for deletion.
The password reset link isn't sending to my email. I use outlook broo.

Kaos

Retired Admin
I went ahead and set it so you have to confirm the email. Also, you have to use the forum account you created previously and not the last two.

KDdontshootem

I don't know the PWs to them. I don't think what you said helped. I just tried, which didn't help, and I need my pw to my forum account. It's going to come back to me.

Kaos

Retired Admin
Sorry, can’t help you with changing it. Try to think hard on all the emails you use and check them and then try recovering their passwords. We cannot provide them nor can we change them.

KDdontshootem

I can't figure it out. I could figure it out if you help me find out why it isn't sending to my email.

Victorian

Helper
x2et7ba.png

This topic has been archived due to one of the reasons below:

• The topic is outdated.
  • The topic is deemed as inappropriate.
  • Forum rules were broken.
  • The topic is no longer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.