What's new

I keep disconnecting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every few hours I just lose connection and I have to relog a few seconds later, what's causing this? My internet doesn't cut when I lose connection and my ping is always ~50 and I'm from Romania

XTCarnage

Retired Admin
Maybe you have packet loss? it's somewhat common with the information you gave, 50 ish ping and you still have a connection. If you're using wi-fi it also could be your wireless connection could stutter because of a number of interruptions or signal disruptions and delay packets - causing you to disconnect.
Are you using wired connection? Do you experience same kind of disconnecting in other games or servers?

Maybe you have packet loss? it's somewhat common with the information you gave, 50 ish ping and you still have a connection. If you're using wi-fi it also could be your wireless connection could stutter because of a number of interruptions or signal disruptions and delay packets - causing you to disconnect.
Are you using wired connection? Do you experience same kind of disconnecting in other games or servers?
I use a wired connection and it only happens on SAMP

XTCarnage

Retired Admin
I use a wired connection and it only happens on SAMP
Thing is with SAMP when you have a stutter in your connection most of the time you disconnect, where as in other games you might experience a delay or a rubberband effect - do you get such results from other games?

Thing is with SAMP when you have a stutter in your connection most of the time you disconnect, where as in other games you might experience a delay or a rubberband effect - do you get such results from other games?
No, I haven't seen anything like that happen.

XTCarnage

Retired Admin
Then you should probably try reinstalling the game or your operating system if that's not fixed and it really bothers you. The problem happening only on SAMP means its probably game related, even though it's hard to understand why you would disconnect because of a game error - but I can't see any other explanation to why this would ONLY be happening at SAMP and you wouldn't even delay on other games.

If you have already reinstalled your SAMP and the OS, it's 99% because if your network, could be packet loss or many more things.

Status
Not open for further replies.