What's new

I have put in three applications for a character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmidnightcorpse

My third application was denied and the comment that was left was "You say you're from the US? Why do you have an English flag? "

My second application was denied and the comment that was left was "Submitting an application whilst connected to a Virtual Private Network is prohibited. Kindly re-submit your application once it is turned off."

My first application was denied and the comment that was left was "You are not allowed to register with a VPN. Please turn it off. "

What is funny is that I applied at school on the first one, which I did not use a VPN. The second one was on my home wifi with no VPN. My third one was done on my phone with my MetroPCS data connection with no VPN.

My only thought is that my account is linked to the UK and my application says US? My IP from my account says it is from NL (Netherlands).

I am very confused, should I make a new account or give up hope?

BirdyGurdy

Donator
Don't give up hope, have a chat with one of the lovely staff members here on the server via DMs, I'm sure they can sort you out, and get it sorted. I can't say much, as I wasn't an admin that denied any of them, but you should've just stuck to the same IP when applying, that's what causes these current issues for you from what I'm seeing.

Just Prixi

Tester
Your IP on your latest application comes back to a VPN/Proxy service and shows that your location is in the UK. So, it's clear you've got some sort of software or something that is showing your location off as the UK.

dfc555113ff98fc53f60e8f701bb1c66.png

Find out why your IP is from the UK and why it's showing up as a VPN/Proxy and we'll be able to finally accept you.

Status
Not open for further replies.