What's new

I have a question/need advice.

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Very soon I will have braces, and I would like to read some advices/bla bla bla.
I've heard bad things about it.
And it will make alot of shitty things to me socially

Wahhh I'ma have a railroad

Nikita_Cherdenko

I had them, not that bad, the whole don't eat sweets and choclate is a myth, but the thing about coke is true, it doesn't impair your voice after a couple of days(of speaking like an idiot), and they don't change you, the only thing is, avoid anything sticky, like toffes or fudge, as this will be a nightmare to get out.

Crusty

Platinum Member
I got mine removed a year ago, almost two this summer. I weared them for two years. Well at first, you're not used to it so it hurts and all, you can only eat soup and soft food for like 3 days. Your friends find it ugly and make fun at you but like after a few months, they get used to it and it looks normal/natural on you. The best part is at the end when the dentist removes them cuz you can feel the softness of your teeth and you keep on licking them over and over again. So, it's not that bad to have braces. Last year, half of my class had them lol. Out of 26 people, 13 had braces so it's very popular and people/friends will understand you.

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Jeremy_Cortez said:
I got mine removed a year ago, almost two this summer. I weared them for two years. Well at first, you're not used to it so it hurts and all, you can only eat soup and soft food for like 3 days. Your friends find it ugly and make fun at you but like after a few months, they get used to it and it looks normal/natural on you. The best part is at the end when the dentist removes them cuz you can feel the softness of your teeth and you keep on licking them over and over again. So, it's not that bad to have braces. Last year, half of my class had them lol. Out of 26 people, 13 had braces so it's very popular and people/friends will understand you.
No more chicken, steak, kebabs for me

Crusty

Platinum Member
Mikhail_Izmailov said:
Jeremy_Cortez said:
No more chicken, steak, kebabs for me
Lol if you eat hard things, your teeth will literally break. Also avoid gum. Once I took some and it got stuck in my braces for a week lol. I spent two hours with a toothpick to remove it