I have a big Problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wod_Katitten

IC Name: Wod_Katitten

IC Level: 3

Admin who banned you: I think Auto-Ban

Reason for ban: Spawn of Sniperrifle

Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): On the one hand yes, no other, because my little brother had play on this server with his charakter named Max_Faxen, while I was at school and i didn't know that he had play on my pc, because i use no password, and then he hold me that he was kicked and banned from the server because of spawning sniperrifle. I was very angry with him, because I like the rp-samp-server very much and im going to be a good and supporting user.

Other comments: I hope you'll understand.

Major_Mugel

Retired Admin
I know Wod. He is no cheater/hacker. I was the one who told him to join the server and i explained him the rules. And i know his little brother too. He is just a little asshole xDDD (Sorry Wod, but he is xD) And this little asshole knows how to use the internet :D He told me per icq that he was playing on our loved server. I was about to tell him a few things when he told me that he was banned. (little FOOL)

So I think Wods IP should be unbanned. (only if you (Wod) promise that your brother wont play on this server anymore !)

Hopkins

Silver Member
We've had some good ways to unban people who use this excuse. Since a lot of people say it was my "brother" who hacked.

Post a picture of you saying you didn't hack. Then post a picture of your little brother saying that he did hack.

Anonymous

That will be hard for Wod to post his brother image.((if he has one.)) :)

Wod_Katitten

Okay I make a pic of my brother. But you must know I am not a liar, just because others do. I know this forum only since the ban. Yours sincerely Wod_Katitten

Hopkins

Silver Member
Actually no, we need a pic of you saying you didn't hack as well so we know you're not your own brother.

Fox

Banned
This guy was hacking earlier today. He was in the middle of nowhere, and when I went to him he teleported away, and logged off like 30 seconds later.

Hopkins

Silver Member
Y'all fucking nerds stop making fun of whatever you can find in these pictures. Freaking ridiculous. I'll get Alec to unban you asap, Wod.

Status
Not open for further replies.