I forgot my SACSO username.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG Name
Elham Musliu
IG Faction
Elite Trucking
Hey. I was thinking of renewing my weapon license and tried to log in to the SACSO forums, but I cannot remember my goddamn username, nor can I use the method about resetting my password cuz it keeps asking for both my email and my username. I made a weapon license application over a year ago by the name of Elham Musliu. I'd be very grateful if someone were to tell me my username somehow. Thanks.

IG Name
Special Malshan
IG Faction
Special Manayek
When did you make your last application? We switched forums in September and the accounts from the old forum were not transferred to the new one.
Did you try making a new account?

IG Name
Elham Musliu
IG Faction
Elite Trucking
Ah, the old accounts were removed? I'm assuming then I can't make a weapon renewal application considering my old account was wiped?

IG Name
Matti Hadley
IG Faction
911 Dillimore Familiez
Ah, the old accounts were removed? I'm assuming then I can't make a weapon renewal application considering my old account was wiped?
Well, considering the last wipe was in September, I would guess you're no longer eligible for a renewal and have to re-apply for a weapon license, you have to renew your license within 30 days of expiry or else it's considered dormant and you must go through the process again.

But to answer your question, you could make a renewal application with a new account as long as you have solid evidence that you previously had a weapon license and you comply with the terms.

IG Name
Elham Musliu
IG Faction
Elite Trucking
Ah, I see. Thanks for all the help. You can close the topic now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.